VHope

He fell asleep and morning came seconds later atleats that's what V felt like. He groaned as he woke up. He saw Hosoek was still asleep through his window and laughed. He grabbed his phone and dialed Hoseoks number.

Hoseok groaned as he grabbed his phone and answer. "What do u want V!?" Hosoek said well sitting up. V placed his phone on speaker and placed it on his desk. "U had to wake up!" V said well laughing.

Hosoek groaned and brushed his hair back. "Ugh well I'll meet u outside in 10 mins." Hoseok said well smiling. V grabbed a shirt and grabbed his phone. "Okay." V said. Hoseok hung up and changed into a yellow and black stripped shirt with light blue jeans and black boots. V changed into a red shirt with dark blue jeans and white shoes.

He rushed out and saw Hoseok waiting. He hugged him from behind and smirked. "Well isnt someone in a good mood.." Hoseok said well smiling. V let go and laughed. "Of course!" V said well walking in front of Hoseok. They both started to walk. "U know lying to Jimin and Suga kinda makes me laugh." Hoseok said well smiling brightly. V laughed. "Of course it always will." V said well smirking.

They got to the school and saw Suga and Jimin sitting extremely close together. V sat next to Jimin and Hoseok sat next to V. Jimin saw and smirked. "U always sit away from V what is going on here?" Jimin said well raising his eyebrows. Suga saw that Hosoek had a annoyed look on his face. He grabbed Jimin's face and started to kiss him to distract him from V and Hoseok. 

"Do u wanna come with me to the bathroom?" Hoseok whispered into V's ear. V smiled and looked into Hosoek's eyes. "Of course." V said well standing up. Hosoek also stood up and they both walked to the bathroom and Suga and Jimin didnt notice.

They walked into the bathroom and went into a stall together.

(JUST BE PREPARED CAUSS SOME STUFF WILL BE DIRTY SOMETIMES!)

V pinned Hoseok against the wall and smirked. V slowly started to kiss Hosoek passionately. Hoseok slowly started to grab onto V's waist. V hit the back of Hosoek's tighs for a signal him to jump. Hosoek jumped and V ctached his legs and picked him up. Hosoek let out a tiny moan from V grabbing onto his tighs.