VHope

"Calm down Tae Jimin was just asking a simple question." Suga said well looking at V with a serious face. Hoseok looks at V with a worried face. V noticed and calmed himself. "Let's just finish eating." V said. Everyone listened and they all started to finish eating.

They all finish and sit there for awhile talking. V stayed quiet and Hoseok noticed. "Can I talk to u in the bathroom real quick." Hoseok whispered to V well grabbing his hand. V nods and gets up with Hoseok. They both start to walk towars the bathroom. Jimin and Suga didn't ask questions.

Hoseok locked the bathroom door. "Why did u get mad." Hoseok said. V holds back his anger and answer calmly. "I didnt want to talk about the time I reminded u of Ye-Jun." V said well putting his hands in his pockets. Hoseok looks at V with shock. "How did u know the only person I told was Suga!" Hoseok said in shock.

V softly laughs. "U think Suga wouldn't tell me about my mistakes?" V said well smiling. Hoseok brushes his hair back. "U didnt totally remind me of Ye-Jun he would never say I would enjoy it." Hoseok said well faking his smile. "Just know I would never do that it's just my dominant side." V said well smirking.

V walks towards Hoseok and grabs his arm. He pulls him aside and unlocks the door. Hoseok laughs. "What u thought I would try to kiss u?" V said well laughing. Hoseok smiles and opens the door. They both walk out and sit with Jimin and Suga. "Okay V is now calmed down." Hoseok said well smiling. Suga smiles and so does Jimin. They were ready to leave and they all split the bill. They all went to the car. "Can u drop me and V off at his place." Hoseok said well smiling at V. Jimin nods and smirks. Suga looks at Hoseok and smiles. "Not like that u pervert!" Hoseok said well laughing. V smiles and looks at Suga with a smirk. Suga laughs and faces forwards. They get to V's place. "Bye guys." Hosoek said well getting out of the car. They all said bye to each other.

They went inside together and noticed that all V's family was asleep already. "Cmon follow me." V whispered to Hoseok as he started to walk towards his room. They got into his room. V closed the door and Hosoek sat on the bed. "Why did u want to come here?" V said well standing in front of Hoseok with a smirk.