VHope

Hoseok let out a gasp when the arms around him got tighter. "T-Tae?" Hoseok stuttered slightly flustered from the touch.

It was quiet. He tried to look but it was to dark to see. "Yes it's me Hoseok." V said well pulling him more closer so no space was between them.

"U scared me!" Hoseok said. Hoseok felt his cheeks get hot from how V laughed against his ear. "Sorry about that." V said before making Hoseok turn to face him. 

"U know my sister will be back later tonight and I am still kinda wasted..." Hoseok said well placing his head on V's chest. "So?" V said well brushing his fingers through Hoseok's hair.

Hoseok sighed and wrapped his arms around V. "Why dont we stay home tomorrow... Without anyone it's been a long time since we have talked." Hoseok said slighly quietly. V laughed slightly.

"Are u going to remember u said that in the morning." V said well lifting Hoseok's chin. "I'm not that drunk..." Hoseok said well laughing.

V let's go of Hoseok's chin and sighed. He knew that Hosoek wouldn't remember but just continued to smile. They closed there eyes and morning came soon.

V woke up with Hosoek still in his arms. V slowly unwrapped his arms from Hoseok. "What are u doing?" Hoseok mumbled. "Oh y-your awake." V stuttered.

Hoseok nodded and opened his eyes slowly. V fully removed his arms from Hosoek and laid on his back.

"Do u remember what u said last night?" V said well clearing his throat after. Hoseok softly nodded. "U scared me so bad I turned sober." Hoseok said well smiling. V sat up and laughed.

"What are u doing?" Hoseok whined softly.  "Dont u have a headache like me?!" V said well rubbing his head. Hoseok laughed and sat up next to V.

"I took some pills here let me get them." Hoseok said before walking to the bathroom to grab pills.

"Here." Hosoek said well handing V a pill. Hosoek reached to his table and handed him a water bottle. V quickly took the pill. "The headache will be gone soon." Hoseok said well sitting back down.

V wrapped his arms around Hoseok and laid back down. Hoseok laughed softly. "Wait is my sister home?" Hoseok blurted and sat up quickly. V shrugged. Hoseok look at his open window. "What the fuck!" Hoseok yelled and stood up.