VHope

V acted like his didnt hear and continues to put on his clothes. Hoseok put his phone away and started to put his clothes on to. V started walking before Hoseok was even done. "V?" Hoseok said well trying to catch up with V.

V continued to walk without turning back. After 3 mins Hoseok catched up. "V!" Hoseok said well pulling on his arm. V turned around and faced him. "Why are u talking to Ye-Jun for!" V yelled with frustration. Hoseok gasped and backed away.

V sighed and continues to walk. Hoseok stays where he is and grabs his phone. "Hey can u come for me right now I'm at the bridge near your house." Hoseok said well a tear rolled down his face.

Hoseok sat on the railing of the bridge well Jimin's car came. "Thank u Jimin." Hoseok said before he sat in the car. "No problem Hoseok." Jimin said with a smile. Hoseok looked out the window well he quietly sobbed.

Jimin got to Hoseok's house a couple mins later. "Thank u Jimin again." Hoseok said well wiping away his tears and hugging Jimin. "Anytime Hoseok I'm here." Jimin said well hugging Hoseok. They let go of eachother and Hoseok gets out from the car.

He sneaks back through his window and sees V still wasnt home. He didnt change since he had school in an hour. He just quickly showered and changed back into his previous clothes. He sat on his bed and grabbed his phone.

V

Hoseok: I wasn't talking to Ye-Jun I was talking to his friend about Ye-Jun!

Hoseok: I get it u wont answer be mad as long as u want... Just know I'm there for Ye-Jun's friends cause they go through what i go through!

Hoseok groaned. He away his phone away and started to walk to school. He got to school after 5 mins of walking. He saw Suga waiting. "Hey where is Jimin?" Hoseok said well looking around. "Dont worry but answer this why the hell is there hickeys on your neck!?" Suga said well smiling.

"The real question is why are u looking so good today?" Hosoek said to change the subject. Suga looked at what he was wearing and laughed. He was wearing.

"Jimin should be here in a bit with coffee

"Jimin should be here in a bit with coffee." Suga said well looking around. Hoseok nods and looks around with him. Hoseok felt sudden arms around his waist.