VHope

They both get into a house only filled with moans from Namjin's room. "What the fuck." Hoseok laughed well covering his ears.

They quickly headed to Hoseok's room and now only heared muffled moans. "Wow u moved in fast." V said in disbelief. Hoseok laughed and nodded.

"Jesus they go on for hours imma play music to not hear my bestfriends banging." Hoseok mumbled well walking to his speaker.

Hoseok played loud music to hide the moans and grunts coming from the other room. V grabbed Hoseok's waist and pulled him onto his lap.

"What are u doing?" Hoseok asked well wrapping his arms around V's neck. "What I cant do this with my boyfriend?" V asked well smirking.

Hoseok's face turned completely read from the words 'Boyfriend'. "Maybe I should start calling u boyfriend more often u get so flustered." V said with a flirty tone.

"W-Why d-do u like se-seeing me so fl-flustered!?" Hoseok stuttered well covering his face on V's neck. Hoseok suddenly felt his body being placed on the bed and a body hovering over him.

"Cause I love it how u start to stutter and u just turn into a mess." V whispered into Hoseok's ear. Hoseok felt a sudden pull on his shirt.

He looked at the view of V hovering over him. He saw how V had lust in his eyes well slipping his hand under Hoseok's shirt.

"Okay that's enough V!" Hoseok said well pulling V's hand out from his shirt. V groaned and fell to the floor on his knees. "Why do u play so hard to get Hoseok!" V complained well putting his head on Hoseok's tigh.

"Cause I dated someone like Ye-Jun and after that it isnt easy to get over!" Hoseok said and sat up. V stood up again and looked away from Hoseok with a pout.

"I'm going to go shower." Hoseok said well walking to his drawer. V smiled and sat on the bed. "Can I join?" V asked well hugging Hoseok from Behind.

Hoseok scoffs and looks at V. "Sure!" Hoseok said well grabbing a shirt. V's face lighted up. "Really!?" V assured. Hoseok laughed and grabbed black comfortable pants.

"Of course not V!" Hoseok teased well smiling. V's light face now turned back to normal.

"Why do u always got to tease me like that Hoseok!" V complained as Hoseok left out the room.