VHope

Sure why though?

Dont ask questions!

Okay where at?

The field..

Okay

Hoseok hung up and headed outside. He looked around for the tall boys and saw no sight of them. "Fuck..." Hosoek whispered to himself.

Joonie❤

Hoseok: Where are u?

Joonie❤: We just finished what took u so long?

Hoseok: I'll tell u once I find u guys.

He put his phone away and rushed outside. He saw the three tall figures and rushed over. "What took u forever?" Namjoon asked. Hoseok sighed well he thought of a excuse.

"I found a guy from our school on the way there so I stopped and said hi and all that." Hoseok said as his excuse. Namjoon nodded and didnt ask anymore questions from there.

They soon got home and Jin entered the kitchen like always and Namjoon entered it with Jin. Well Hoseok and V headed to the room.

Hoseok brushed his hair back and sat on the dresser. "It is a dresser not a chair Hoseok!" V explained to Hoseok with sarcasticam in his voice.

Hoseok laughed and got down. Hoseok pushed V aside and looked through his drawers.

Hoseok grabbed clothes and took off his current clothes and changed into his new ones. He glanced at V and smirked from how V looked flustered.

Hoseok laid on the bed and groaned. V took his shirt off and sighed. He changed into a random shirt and random pants without a care.

He laid down next to Hoseok. "Are u tired?" Hoseok asked and looked at V. "Not really I want to eat before I go to sleep." V answered Hoseok.

V laid on his stomach and groaned. Hoseok laid his head on V's back and sighed. "Let's go see with Jin is doing." Hoseok said and stood up. V nodded and stood up with him.

"Oh perfect timing come eat!" Jin told them as he set food on there plates. They sat and they all started to eat. Hoseok saw it was almost going to be 12 and he stood. "I'll clean up today go to sleep." Hoseok said with a smile on his face.

They all nodded and went to there rooms. Hoseok didnt bother and quickly grabbed his jacket from the couch and headed out. He headed towards the field and saw a figure taller then him standing in the corner.

He headed towards the figure and sighed once he reached it. "Why are u acting like this?" Hoseok asked well putting his head down.