VHope

V groans and stands up. He gives Jimin one last angry face. He starts to walk and Hoseok followed besides him. "So what class do u have?" V said well looking at Hoseok. "I have the same class with u ...actually didnt know u liked music to." Hosoek said well laughing. V smiles. "Well I know this place like I live here so just follow me." V said well opening a door for Hoseok.

Hoseok laughs as he enters the school. He looks around in amazement. "This place his huge!" Hoseok said well looking around. V smirks and thinks dirty. "Yes it is..." V said in a flirty tone.

Hoseok didnt noticed he continued to look around in amazement. V turned a corner and opened a door to a music room. "No one is here right now but trust me this place gets filled quickly." V said well sitting at a table. Hoseok sat besides him. They sat awkwardly close together. "U know u have a really contagious smile." V said well giving Hoseok his perfect box smile.

Hoseok laughs and smiles. "Yes I've been told that many MANY times." Hoseok said well continuing to smile at V. "U have very unique style to." V said well looking at Hoseok up and down. He was wearing a bright yellow shirt that was tucked in with his blue pants with white shoes.

Hoseok nods and smiles. "Yes I do I just like to stand out." Hoseok said well brushing his hair back. "Well I can show u around the rest of the school." V said well standing up. Hoseok standed up with him. But he stood up awkwardly close to V again. Hoseok softly laughed as he tried to get out of V's stare. But he felt a sudden pull.

"V... what's wrong?" Hoseok said in shock. V stared at Hosoek before he said something. "Nothing sorry just follow me." V said well walking out of the room. Hoseok followed behind of V. He showed him around before the bell rang. "Let's go back to class and also Jimin is in the class to so." V said well grabbing Hoseok's hand and rushing to the class. They got there and saw Jimin. They all shared a table. "So how was it?" Jimin said well smiling. "How was what?" Hoseok said well looking at Jimin confused.

V gives a look of a warning at Jimin. "He is just asking how the tour was." V said well looking at Hoseok with a smile.