VHope

Hoseok closed his eyes trying to ignore the fact that V was extremely close to him. Hoseok felt safe. He finally was able to sleep properly.

Morning came and Hoseok woke up but instead Suga was next to him. "Suga?" Hoseok said well opening his eyes fully. Suga looks at Hoseok. "Yes?" Suga said. "Where is V?" Hoseok said well sitting up. "He is downstairs with Jimin he told me to give u company though." Suga said well smiling. Hoseok smiles back. "Does everyone wake up before me!?" Hoseok said well laughing. "Everyone also showers before u do so go shower so we can go somewhere!" Suga said well standing up. Hosoeok laughs and starts to go to the bathroom.

V's POV

Suga came down from the room and sits on the counter with Jimin. Jimin was wearing a blue hoodie with black jeans with black shoes. Suga is wearing a oversized black shirt with dark blue jeans and white boots. V is wearing a yellow shirt with blue jeans and white shoes. "Jimin go get the car ready Hoseok will be out in like 3 mins." V said well handing him the keys. Jimin takes the keys and goes to the car.

"What happened in the room yesterday V?" Suga said well looking down. V stays silent for awhile. "Nothing u should worry about Suga." V said well giving Suga serious look.

Hoseok came out from the bathroom wearing a white hoodie with black jeans and black boots. He saw V looking at Suga serious and Suga looking down. "Hey what's going on?" Hoseok said well going downstairs. V breaks his stare and looks at Hoseok. "Nothing I should worry about." Suga said well getting off the counter and bumping his shoulder into V as he walks away. "Let's go Jimin is waiting for us." V said well walking outside to the car. Hoseok followed behind.

V and Hosoek sit in the back well Jimin and Suga sat in the front. They went to a restaurant to live out Sunday.

They sat at a table and ordered drinks and some food. "I have a serious question!" Jimin said. "What is it?" V said well taking a sip of his drink.

"What did u and Hoseok talk about in the room." Jimin said well looking at V with a serious face. Hoseok looks down and scratches the back of his head. "Like I said to Suga it's none of your damn concern!" V slighly yelled well banging his hand against the table.