VHope

"What are u talking about Hoseok?!" Ye-Jun groaned. "U know what the fuck I mean Ye-Jun!" Hoseok yelled out. Ye-Jun scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"I obviously dont!" Ye-Jun explained. "Coming over like u wanted to talk to Jin but instead u fucking bother me! V had a point this cant keep going on I'm in love with V not u Ye-Jun!" Hoseok yelled again.

Ye-Jun smirked and grabbed onto Hoseok's wrist. "Good for u Hoseok but I know u still have something for me." Ye-Jun told Hoseok as he pulled him more in.

Hoseok backed away from Ye-Jun. "I have nothing for u Ye-Jun I feel for V... I never felt like this before dont fuck it up Ye-Jun... Again..." Hoseok warned before he left.

Hoseok opened the door quietly and closed it quietly. He took off his jacket and put it on the couch. He grabbed the dishes and washed them quickly.

It was currently 1:56 in the morning once he got home. He entered the room and saw that V was asleep. Hoseok sighed and went to lay on the bed.

V was facing the wall so Hoseok couldn't really see if he was asleep or not. He brushed his hair back and sighed. He turned his body towards V.

Hoseok closed his eyes in hope he will be able to sleep. He kept his eyes closed before he felt sudden light reflected off his eyes. He opened them slighly and gasped. "What the hell!" Hoseok gasped out and sat up.

The gasp made V's eyes widen. V looked at Hoseok and groaned. "What the hell Hoseok!" V complained. Hoseok apologized and stood up then he left the room without anymore words.

V stood up and followed him. He followed Hoseok to the living room. "What are u doing!?" V asked as he watched Hoseok grab the jacket.

"Nothing it's just cold." Hoseok answered V as he put the jacket on. "Come here." V demanded. Hoseok looked around before he faced V. He hesitates to walk towards V.

V grabbed Hoseok's hand and pulled him in. "Where did u go last night?" V asked as he pulled him in more. "I-I wa-was d-doing so-something." Hoseok stuttered.

V laughed and lifted Hoseok's head. "Dont lie Hoseok what were u doing last night." V said with dominance in his eyes.

"I was talking to Ye-Jun." Hoseok said quickly as he looked away from V's piercing stare.