VHope

The bell soon rang and they all left the class. Hosoek Jimin and Suga waited for V. "What is he doing!?" Suga complained. Hoseok shrugged and saw Ye-Jun staring. "Fuck..." Hoseok said under his breath well thinking. "I'll be right back!" Hoseok said before walking away.

Hoseok rushed towards Ye-Jun and groaned. "What did u do this time!?" Hoseok said making sure V hasn't came out yet. "Namjoon isnt talking to me and I need your help again." Ye-Jun complained.

"But I helped with Jin already!" Hoseok complained. Ye-Jun let out a low sigh and brushed his hair back. "Fine come to mine at 8 and I'll find u something to wear." Hoseok said well softly smiling. Ye-Jun smiled and hugged Hoseok.

"Thank u Hoseok!" Ye-Jun said well letting go of him. Hoseok waved before heading back to Jimin and Suga. Be stopped from the sight of V and Aera now standing together. Hoseok grabbed Suga and Jimins hand and took them aside. "Since when did the whore become part of the group!?" Hoseok complained well looking at her again.

"Since Taehyung been crushing on her like they have been dating for years!" Suga said well groaning. Jimin sighed and kissed Suga's check. "Let's just be us and maybe we can scare her off." Jimin said well laughing. Suga laughed and along and nodded. Hoseok smiled and they all walked back.

"Jimin heared Jungkook is throwing a party friday u down to come V?" Hoseok asked. V nodded and looked at Aera. "U wanna come to?" V asked politely. Hoseok rolled his eyes and sat next to Jimin.

"Sure!" Aera answered. Hoseok placed his head on Jimin's shoulder and groaned. "Fuck sakes this is going to be harder then I thought." Hoseok whispered into Jimin's ear.

"Maybe if she sees V mad she will leave so bring Ye-Jun." Jimin whispered into Hosoek's ear. He nods and stands up. "I'll be back!" Hoseok said well walking away. V dosnt think of it and continued to talk to Aera.

He spotted Ye-Jun and pushed him into a bathroom. "I need u to make V jealouse at a party so will u go with me!?" Hosoek said quickly and awkwardly laughed. Ye-Jun smirked and thinks about. "Will we party like usual just without the kissing and the u know what..." Ye-Jun said well smirking.

"Yes Ye-Jun without that!" Hoseok said well laughing. Ye-Jun smiles and looks at him with a nod. "Of course." Ye-Jun said well smirking. "Well I need him to build up anger so I need u to be with me and my group till V actually burst with anger." He said softly well brushing his hair back.

"Fine but if I get annoyed I'm leaving!" Ye-Jun said well rolling his eyes. Hosoek nods.