VHope

"U dont think I already know Jimin!" V said well sitting up on the counter. "V u have to calm down or your going to make Hoseok leave!" Jimin said well putting his water down. V lets out a soft sigh.

"U dont think I know.." V said well brushing his hair back. Jimin pulls V off the counter. "Dont worry I got your back." Jimin said well pulling V into a hug.

"Thank u Jimin." V said well hugging Jimin tightly. Jimin let's out a laugh. "What is it now?" V said well letting go of Jimin. "We havent had a moment in awhile." Jimin said well continuing to laugh. "Let's go upstairs." V said well laughing. They go upstairs and see Hoseok pouring both him and suga a drink. Jimin grabs two cups and places them down. "We can join right?" Jimin said well grabbing a vodka bottle. Suga laughs and nods. They all sit together talking and laughing and drinking.

They hear a knock at the door. "That's the food this time!" Jimin said well rushing downstairs. He grabs the pizza and brings it upstairs. They all start eating the pizza with a smile. Time fly pass and Jimin and Suga had gone to bed. V and Hosoek were up cleaning up. "Imma have headache in the morning." Hoseok groaned. V laughs and smirks. "Dont worry I'll take care of u." V said well smirking. Hosoek laughs and smiles. "I think we are done let's go to bed already." Hoseok said well closing his eyes. V agrees and they both start going to there room. Hoseok looks into a closet and sees a over sized shirt and pants. "Imma change so look away." Hoseok said well grabbing the clothes. "I'm a guy to just change it's not like imma stare are u well u change Hoseok!" V said well smiling. Hoseok thinks and quickly takes off his shirt. V glares and sees Hoseok's perfectly sculpted abs. Hoseok puts the oversized shirt on. And uses the oversized shirt to cover the fact he took off his pants and put the other ones on. He flops himself onto the bed and lays on his stomach. "This bed is to comfortable!" Hoseok said well laughing. V nods and smiles. Hoseok falls asleep after awhile. V lays closer to Hoseok and smiles. "I promise not to hurt others anymore... most importantly I promise to never make u panic again." V said quietly well grabbing Hoseok's waist.