VHope

V continued to laugh each hit Ye-Jun did. Ye-Jun saw blood coming from V's mouth and nose. He was satisfied and left. V got up slowly and groaned. He looked himself in the mirror he saw a bruise on his eyes with a bloody nose and mouth and hi saw a cut on his face from Ye-Jun's ring.

V grabbed a wet paper towel and wiped away the blood. V looks at himself in the mirror for while before leaving the bathroom. He got out from the bathroom and saw Jimin. "What the hell happened in there?!" Jimin said in shock. V explained what happened with a smile on his face. "Is something going on that u have to tell me V u are acting strange!" Jimin said with a half panicked voice. V shakes his head and turns serious. The bell rang. V started to walk in the direction of class and Jimin followed behind. They got there and saw Hoseok on his phone. "Hey who u texting?" Jimin said well snatching Hoseok's phone. "OoOo who is this?" Jimin said well reading through Hoseok's messages. Hoseok was trying to get his phone. "Jimin give him his phone back!" V said aggressively. Jimin looks at V in shock. Hoseok grabs the phone and sits. Jimin sits down to. The teacher walks in and they all started to focus. Hoseok glanced at V every once in awhile.

Hoseok grabs his phone secretly.

Jimin

Hoseok: Wtf happened to V's face!?

Jimin: I guess Ye-Jun surprised attacked him and V let it happen. He is going through something and he likes u and will tell u so u ask him

Hoseok: I don't know but okay I'll try...

Hosoek puts his phone away. The bell rang for break time. Jimin walked out quickly leaving V and Hoseok alone. "Follow me." Hoseok said well walking. V followed behind Hoseok. They entered a bathroom and Hoseok locked the door.

"What is going on with u every since this morning u have been acting like a asshole!" Hoseok said without thinking. V laughed with sarcasticam. "How the hell am I acting like an asshole?!" V slighly yelled. Hoseok sees the anger in V's eyes. "U have been an asshole to Suga and Jimin and your acting like a asshole right now!" Hoseok yelled well getting closer to V. "Atleast I'm not acting like a girl everyday!" V yelled at Hoseok.