VHope

V followed behind and tried his best to keep up with Hoseok's speed. "Hoseok what is with u why are u walking so fast!?" V asked.

He grabbed into Hoseok's arm and pulled him back. "I am tired and I want to get home!" Hoseok whined and placed his head on V's chest.

V just let out a laugh. V picked up Hoseok bridal style and started to walk. Hoseok gasped softly. "U really need to start telling me when your going to pick me up!" Hoseok warned.

"Okay but I still cant promise that." V sighed. They soon got there and V put him down. They both entered the house and saw that Jin was in the kitchen and Namjoon had his arms around him.

"Hey lovely couple!" Hoseok says well he peeked into the kitchen.  V sat at the chair at the table. "What are u cooking?" V asked.

Namjoon let go of Jin and leaned against the counter. "I'm cooking food!" Jin said sarcastically. Hoseok laughed with Namjoon well V just had a grin on his face.

Hoseok sits next to V. "Food is ready!" Jin said with excitement in his voice. He placed the food on the plates and sits next to Namjoon.

"Thank u Jin!" Hoseok said. They all thanked Jin and soon started to eat. They finished and before Hoseok could collect the plates Jin pulled the plates from him. "I got it Hoseok." Jin said.

Hoseok smiled and head to the room and V followed behind. Hoseok takes his shirt off quickly which left V speechless. V saw how Hoseok's waist were very slim and how his abs were perfect in ever way he just couldn't help but stare.

Hoseok grabbed a purple normal sized shirt and put it on which cover his abs and his perfect body. V's amazed face was now a blank face.

Hoseok used his shirt to cover the rest of his body well he took of his pants and put on black comfortable pants.

"Your such a tease Hoseok!" V complained and pushed Hoseok aside. "Once again I'm not a tease!" Hoseok corrected. V grabbed a red shirt and white comfortable pants. He took off his shirt and he looked at Hoseok.

V smirked from how Hoseok turned bright red. V put on his shirt and changed into his pants. "Jin's cooking is amazing." V admitted and flopped onto the bed.

Hoseok nodded and sat on the bed. V grabbed his ringing phone and answered.

Hey Jimin.

Hey V um I need to ask u something.