VHopep

"When did we start dating." Hoseok simply said well looking down at his wrist. V let go of Hoseok and sighed.

"Why?" V asked and lifted Hoseok's chin. Hoseok removed his chin from V's hand and looked back down.

"Just answer it!" Hoseok blurted. V smirked and grabbed Hoseok's hand. "I think it was May 15 or 16..." V answered Hoseok.

They stared ar each other for a few seconds. V cleared his throat and looked away. "I'll go tell Jungkookie that we are going to leave now." V sighed.

Hosoek nodded and left out the door to wait outside. He sighed impatiently. He heared a door swing open and he looked behind him to see.

"Finally took u long enough!" Hoseok complained. V laughed and put his arm around Hoseok's waist.

"Let's go Jin and Namjoon are probably waiting!" V told Hoseok as he started to walk with him.

They walked for awhile in silence. Before V decided to speak up. "Why did u ask what day we started dating?" V blurted.

"Why are u asking now?" Hoseok asked. V laughed. "I don't know just answer me." V demanded.

Hoseok sighed. "Cause Jimin asked and I didnt know and he said I should know just incase u wanted to take the relationship legit... like marriage..." Hoseok said softly.

V turned serious and patted Hoseok's head. "Okay." V simply said. They soon got home and entered.

"Hey where have u guys been!?" Jin asked. "Jimin's place." Hoseok answered. V sat at the couch next to Namjoon.

"Did u guys miss us?" Hoseok cooed at Jin. Namjoon scoffed. "No we actually had plenty of fun when u guys were gone." Namjoon teased.

Hoseok laughed and glared at V. He of course saw V staring at him but paid no attention to it.

"Dont cook today we will just order something." Hoseok told Jin. He nodded and started to walk to his room.

Namjoon followed Jin into the room leaving the other couple alone in the living room.

"What do u want to eat?" Hoseok asked as he flopped himself next to V. "Anything I dont mind." V answered.

Hoseok sighed well trying to make a decision. "Sea food?" Hoseok asked. V shook his head.

"Namjoon dosnt like sea food remember!" V reminded Hoseok. They heared a knock at the door which brang Jin out of his room.

"Did u guys order food already?" Jin asked. They both shook there head in response.