VHope

The whole class turned its attention to V. "I fucking ha-" Hoseok tried to say but Namjoon grabbed him and took him out of the class. The teacher sighed as Namjoon took him out of the room. They were in the bathroom and Hoseok breaks down.

"Namjoon what am I doing wrong." Hosoek cried out well hugging him. Namjoom sighs and shakes his head. "Nothing... Your perfect Hoseok just give him time to realize until then pull your self together and dance the night away." Namjoon said in a soothing voice.

Hoseok managed to pull himself together and he looked one final time in the mirror. "Let's go." Hoseok said. They both left the bathroom and entered the class. "I'm so sorry Ma'am I meant no disrespect." Hoseok said well sitting down. "Its fine Hoseok." The teacher said softly.

The class past by fast and the bell rang. Everyone met outside. "I'll go into Namjoon's car with Ye-Jun and Jin." Hoseok said well standing close to Ye-Jun. "Okay follow behind us." Jimin said. They all gathered into there spots.

Hoseok laid his head down on Ye-Jun's shoulder letting a few tears out. "Its going to be okay he is going to realize how lucky he is soon." Ye-Jun said well brushing a tear off of Hoseok's face. They got to the party soon and they all got out of the car. 

They entered the party and he tried his best to stick with Namjoon and Jin. They managed to get to the corner of the room with less people. Hoseok drank a few and was feeling slightly hazy. "Let's go dance guys!" Jin yelled over the music. Hoseok laughed and grabbed Namjoon and Ye-Jun. And went to the dance floor.

Soon Suga and Jimin joined. Hoseok sticked with Ye-Jun slighly grinding against him and leaving drunk kisses on Ye-Jun's neck. "This is my favorite song!" Hoseok yelled to Ye-Jun. "Same!" Ye-Jun yelled well grabbing onto Hoseok's hips.

Hoseok grabbed Jin and whispered into his ear. Jin's happy face turned into a flustered happy face. They walked to the middle of the dance floor and waited for the beat to drop V stood in the front of the crowd to see better. V's bored face turned into a smile once the beat dropped. Hoseok and Jin slut dropped which made the crowd cheer. Suddenly Ye-Jun and Namjoom joined and they started to take over the dance floor.