VHope

It was later that night and Hoseok was in his room trying to get V to answer his phone.

"God Taehyung u better answer your phone!" Hoseok softly said to himself. He once again tried to call again it was about the 37 try and he still hasn't answered. "Fuck!" He mumbled to himself.

Hoseok stopped from his door being knocked on. "Come in!" Hoseok slightly yelled. A worried face peeked through the door. "Is something wrong Jin?" Hoseok asked well throwing his phone on the pillow.

Jin shook his head and stepped into the room and closed the door. "I just heared u from outside I gave Jimin a call and he told me something u should know." Jin said softly.

Hoseok stood up and waited for Jin to say something else. "Its not to serious just him wasted on the dance floor dancing with Aera..." Jin mumbled well looking away from shocked Hoseok.

"I'll be back later tonight!" Hoseok yelled well grabbing clothes and leaving the room. Jin sighed and left the room into his own. Hoseok only knew one person who could cheer him up Ye-Jun.

He got to his front door and knocked. A few seconds later Ye-Jun had answered the door. "Can I stay here tonight I dont want to be next to V when he gets home." Hoseok asked well trying his best not to cry.

Ye-Jun nodded and let him in. "I'll shower real quick and we'll go to get u something to drink!" Ye-Jun said well smiling. Hoseok nodded. Ye-Jun left the room into the bathroom. Hoseok quickly changed into his clothes.

Ye-Jun came back moments later and they walked to a near by cafe

Ye-Jun came back moments later and they walked to a near by cafe. Hoseok found a booth well Ye-Jun went to order the drinks.

Hoseok heared his phone ringing and grabbed it. He saw the contact name 'V' he quickly declined it and put his phone away.

Ye-Jun came back with drinks a few minutes later. He sat down and handed Hoseok his coffee. "So what happened?" Ye-Jun asked before he took a sip of his drink.

Hoseok sighed and forced a smile on his face. "Just Kim Taehyung being himself..." Hoseok softly said well continuing to force a smile.

"Since when do u call him Kim Taehyung u always called him V!" Ye-Jun spoke up. Hoseok laughed and looked away from Ye-Jun.