VHope

Hoseok's cheeks got tinted red. "How cute someone got flustered from being called boyfriend!" Jimin said well watching the couple in awe. V takes a seat from the teacher walking in.

The bell soon rang and they all stood up. They went to the usual spot. "Hey Suga!" Hoseok said and sat next to him. "Hey Hoseok." Suga said and brang his legs up to his chest.

Hoseok brushes his hair back. "Do u wanna sneak away and get coffee?" Suga whispered into Hoseok's ear. Hoseok smirked and nodded. "We will be back!" Hoseok yelled before leaving to the cafe with Suga.

Namjoon tried to say something but they already had left. "What the fuck!?" Jimin spoke up. Jin hit Jimin on the shoulder. "Does no one not cuss here!?" Jin asked as he rubbed his temples.

Namjoon laughed and put his arm around Jin's shoulder. "Stop u guys are making me feel single right now!" V said well rolling his eyes.

Later on Hoseok and Suga come back. "We are back!" Hoseok said before sipping some of his coffee. "Are u serious Suga!" Jimin said in disbelief. All Suga could do was laugh.

They drank the rest of there coffee and the bell rang soon after. They sat at there chairs at class. "I cant believe that u and Suga went behind my back at got coffees!" Jimin said still in disbelief.

"I'm sorry that u didn't get us coffee when we needed it the most!" Hoseok said well smiling. "Can my boyfriend and my bestfriend stop fighting for one minute and focus!?" V slighly yelled.

Hoseok put his face down to cover his red face. Jimin just smiled and leaned more back into his chair. Namjoon  watched with his dimples showing from the cute moment the couple shared.

The bell soon rang for the end of the day. They started to walk home. "I'm so happy Jimin dosnt know there is a party next week!" V said in relief.

"Wait what party?" Jin asked well continuing to hold onto Namjoon's hand. "There is a party being thrown before summer break." V said with a smile. Hoseok puts his hand on V's mouth.

"Why the hell did u tell Jin that he loves partys!" Hoseok whispered to V and groaned after.

"Joonie we should go to that party! With Hobi and Tae!" Jin said with excitement in his voice. Namjoon groaned to the words 'party'.