VHope

"Dont worry I'll be there to hold your hand." V whispered into Hoseok's ear. Hoseok felt his heart race again from the fact that he was almost there turn. After awhile it was there turn.

Hoseok sat down with V and Hoseok took a deep breath. "Hold tightly." V said well grabbing Hoseok's hand. "Thank u Tae." Hoseok said softly well holding onto V's hand tightly. V quietly groaned from how tight Hosoek was holding his hand but didnt mind.

All Hosoek could hear was screaming people and his own whimpering. V raised there holding hands in the air and laughed. Hoseok realized what he was doing and raised his other arm. V raised his other arm like Hoseok and laughed. All Hoseok could hear now is his own heart beat and V's laughs.

Hoseok let out a soft laugh and realized roller coasters weren't so scary as long as V was with him. After 2 mins of them turning upside down and going up and down the ride finally was done. Hoseok stumbled off the ride and into V. "See that wasn't so bad." V said well grabbing onto Hoseok's hand. "Yeah but I could really use a drink now." Hoseok said well laughing.

V nodded. They all went to get drinks. "Can I have Sprite V?" Hoseok asked V with a smile. V laughed and nodded. He ordered drinks for all of them. He handed them all there drinks and sat down next to Hoseok. "Thank u V." Hoseok said well sipping his Sprite. He cleared his throat and looked around. He saw a girl that he found familiar.

"Isnt it that girl the one who asked u to dance?" Hoseok asked well pointing. "I think so her name was Aera right?" V said well nodding. Jimin looked with them. "I know that girl she is in out class she just sits in the back and yes her name is Aera." Jimin said confidently. V smiled. "Of course Mr. Popular would know." V said well raising his eyebrows. Jimin rolled his eyes.

They noticed  it would be night soon so they finished there drinks and went on more rides and ate before leaving. Jimin drove Hosoek and V home. "U wanna stay at mine today?" Hoseok asked nervously. V nodded and smiled. They both entered the house.

"Hey where have u been?" Mejiwoo said well standing up. "I went to the carnival with V and we will be in my room." Hoseok said quickly and went upstairs with V. He closed the door and sat on the bed. V walked towards him and lifted his chin.