VHope

They left out of the bathroom and walked towards Jimin and Suga. Jimin smirked and laughed. Ye-Jun stood well Hoseok sat. V keeped glancing at Ye-Jun well talking to Aera.

The bell suddenly rang and Hoseok stood up. He pecked Ye-Jun's cheek and V saw. Ye-Jun smirked and followed Hoseok inside the school. Hoseok got into his class with Jimin. "U are doing a great job!" Jimin whispered into Hoseok's ear and V also saw that.

Hosoek sat down and focused. He felt his phone suddenly buz and he grabbed his phone.

V

V: Why are u hanging with Ye-Jun!?

Hoseok: Why are u hanging out with Aera!?

V: Cause she is pretty and I'm dating u why be jealous?

Hoseok: Cause he is handsome and I'm dating u why be jealous?

V: Hoseok I dont want u hanging out with Ye-Jun...

Hoseok: Taehyung I dont want u hanging out with Aera...

V groaned as he he put his phone away. Hosoek was about to put his phone away before he felt a buzz again.

Ye-Jun

Ye-Jun: Have u texted Namjoon yet?

Hoseok: I will after school!

Ye-Jun: Okay! Just making sure u tend to forget a lot!

Hoseok: Whatever Ye-Jun...

Hoseok put his phone away and paid attention again. The bell rang for the end of the day. Hoseok waited for V. Hoseok waited awhile before V came out with Aera. He groaned and rolled his eyes and quickly left.

V saw and groaned. "Fuck Aera I have to go!" V said well rushing away. He started to run towards Hosoek. "Hey wait!" V said well grabbing onto Hoseok's arm. "Get the hell away from me!" Hoseok yelled and pushed V off. V grunted as he fell to the floor. Hoseok continued to walk. "Hoseok!" V yelled out. "Go back to Aera!" Hoseok yelled back.

He got home and entered his room well slamming his door behind him. He showered and changed into this.

He looked out his window to see V's lights still off

He looked out his window to see V's lights still off. He closed his eyes but opened them immediately once he heared a knock on his window. "Ye-Jun u scared the shit out of me!" Hoseok said well opening the window. "Sorry!" He apologized and sneaked in.

Hoseok looked through outfits and handed him one. "He loves this style on u." Hosoek said. Ye-Jun grabbed it and went into the bathroom to change. The outfit.

"He loves pink so he should love the outfit

"He loves pink so he should love the outfit." Hoseok said. Ye-Jun smiled. "You'll meet him at the field at 9 so get going!" Hoseok said well pushing him out the window.