VHope

V stood up with Hoseok. V watches as Hoseok leaves room to check in his sister's room. He stands awkwardly in the middle of Hoseok's room waiting.

"I need to text Namjoon!" Hoseok yelled well rushing back into the room. Hoseok pushes V aside and grabs his phone. He quickly calls Namjoon who soon answers.

Hey!

Hey Hobi.

My sister went to a party and she hasn't came back... Have u seen her?

No but I think Jin picked her up cause she got uncomfortable I'll call him and ask.

Oh okay thanks Joonie!

Your welcome Hobi.

"Hobi..." V mumbled under his breath. Hoseok smiled and placed his phone down. "Hobi is my Nickname Jin and Namjoon call me it." Hoseok said well sitting back down on the bed.

V smiled and brushed his hair back. "Ye-Jun called me it back when we dated..." Hoseok said softly. V sighed and his smile slowly turned to a frown. "So do u think Jin is with your sister?" V quickly turned the conversation around. Hoseok just shrugged.

His phone ringed once again and Hoseok answered.

Hello?

Hey I found out she is with Jin she just decided to stay with him for the night.

Oh thank God she is okay!

Yes she is on her way back home now.

Okay thank u Namjoon!

Are u coming to school or are u still to drunk?

Still to drunk staying home with Taehyung...

Oh okay enjoy your time with your boyfriend!

What do u mean by th-

Hoseok tried to say but Namjoon already hanged up. "Lay down!" V said well laying back down. Hoseok laughed and laid down with V.

Hoseok sighed and turned his body to face V well he did the same. V wrapped his arms around Hoseok's waist and brings him more in.

Hoseok places his face on V's chest and sighed. "Something wrong?" V asked well laying on his back with Hoseok's head still on his chest.

Hoseok sighed softly and looked up at V. "Why do u look at Aera like she is a prize?" Hoseok said slighly sad. V smirked and cupped Hoseok's cheeks.

"Cause I look at u the same way she smiles like u to." V said well laughing. V let go of Hoseok's cheeks and Hoseok places head back on V's chest.

"That's what Jimin said to didnt believe him though." Hoseok said well smiling. V continued to laugh as Hoseok smiled. "I was jealous for no reason." Hoseok said well brushing his hair back.