VHope

LITTLE
           TIME SKIP

It was almost 8 and they were all sitting still trying to catch there breath from dancing. V found it attracting from Hoseok's painting and stared at his lips. "I thought Hoseok wasnt much of a club person." Jungkook spoke up.

V smirked. "I'm not but Suga convinced me to stay here with Taehyung." Hoseok said well smiling at V. Jungkook looked at V. "So are u guys dating?" Jungkook said well looking at Hoseok. He hesitates to answer and looks down. "I'm going to get more drink." Hoseok said as his excuse to leave. V tried to speak up but Hosoek had already left into the crowd.

"Did I say something wrong?" Jungkook said with innocence in his voice. V shook his head.

Hoseok's POV

He walked through crowds of people trying to get through. He saw the bar and rushed to it. He was finally out of the crowds and sat at a stool. "Why arnt u drunk yet?" A sudden voice said behind. He turned around and faced the person. He saw V standing with a shy smile.

"I know u arnt sure about us but why would u leave?" V said well sitting next to Hoseok. Hosoek took a deep breath. "I panicked!" Hoseok said quickly and looked down. V sighed and lifted Hoseok's chin. "What happens if I do ask u out..." V said nervously. Hoseok's eyes widen and stays quietly on shock.

"I'm sorry." Hoseok said well standing up. "Wait Hos-!" V tried to say but Hoseok had ran out from the club. V sighed and stood up. He grabbed his phone.

Hoseok

V: I'm sorry Hoseok I didnt mean to make u panic

V let out another sigh and went back to the booth. "Hosoek had to leave." V said well sitting down with a sigh. Jimin knew something happened but keeped his mouth shut. After a few more hours V decided to leave once he was drunk. He walked home in one piece without any drama happening. He got home and walked in carefully. He got in his room and shut the door quietly. He grabbed his phone.

Hoseok

V: I'm sorry Hoseok I didnt mean to make u panic

Hoseok: Are u drunk?

V: Kinda why?

Hoseok: Meet me at the field...

V: Oh wow okay

V smirked and put his phone away he quickly went though his window to get out without disturbing his family. He started to walk to the field and saw Hoseok waiting in the middle of the field. He stood in front of him.

"What is i-" V tried to say but Hoseok had kissed him softly. Hoseok broke the kiss and took V's hands. "Kim Taehyung will u go out with me?" Hoseok said well bring V closer.

Sorry I meant to post this earlier but I got just bleaching my hair 💀😂