VHope

"It was actually great he is a great tour person." Hosoek said shyly. Jimin smiles. "Focus on your work Jimin." V said with an annoyed tone. Hoseok could tell but didnt talk about it. Time passed and the bell rang for break time. "Hoseok would u want to go to the cafe and eat with us?" Jimin said with a friendly tone. V looks at Hoseok. "Of course it's not like I have anything better." Hoseok said with a smile. Jimin nods and starts walking. V and Hosoek follow behind.

They got there. They sat down and Jimin bought there drinks. "So how long did u know Jimin for?" Hoseok said. "I've known him for awhile actually!" V said well looking at Jimin. V smiles and looks back at Hosoek. "Jimin has a very nice body shape like u." Hoseok said well looking at Jimin's body figure. V smiles and nods. Jimin comes back with the drinks and a small meal for all of them.

"Thank u Jimin." Hoseok said well sipping his coffee. Jimin smiles and nods well eating. V stays quiet and dosnt eat just drinks his coffee. "U okay V?" Hosoek said in a worried tone. V nods and continues to look out the window.

"I totally forgot I had to go meet up with someone I'll be back soon." Jimin said well leaving the table. Hoseok stands up and sits next to V. "Is something bothering u?" Hoseok said well trying to look at V's face. "Nothing is wrong I'm just not hungry." V said well continuing to drink.

Hoseok sighs and thinks. "U should eat something Jimin did buy for u no reason to waste it!" Hoseok said well smiling. V sighs and thinks. "I don't care I'm not hungry!" V said with sarcasticam. Hoseok thinks for awhile. "Can u please at least eat just a little?" Hoseok said well pouting. V looks at Hosoek and feels guilt. V rolls his eyes and sighs. "Fine!" V said. Hosoek smiles brightly. V eats a little.

"Well the bell will ring in a little so let's get going!" Hoseok said well getting up. V followed along with Hoseok. They get to school and see Jimin with a boy way taller then him. "Hey Jimin who is this?" Hoseok said well looking at the tall boy. "This is my friend Jungkook he is just visiting he goes to a diffrent school." Jimin said well laughing softly. Jungkook waves. Hoseok and V wave at him.