VHope

V looked to see who it was. "Ye-Jun right now isnt a good time." V said well looking back away. "Listen.." Ye-Jun said.

"Hoseok is way to good for anyone but he is in love with u... He looks at u with passion even when he is mad at u sometimes I wish he looked at me like that but he always keeps his eyes on u so dont mess it up..." Ye-Jun said well smiling.

V thought about it and smiled. "Why the hell are u just sitting here talking to his ex... Go!" Ye-Jun said. V nodded and got up. He quickly started to run to Suga's place.

After 30 mins of him running with no break he got in front of Suga's house. He knocked and Jimin opened the door.

"V?" Jimin said before V fell into the house. Hoseok came running and gasped. "Suga help!" Jimin yelled out well picking V up. Hoseok grabbed water and Suga helped Jimin to put V on the couch.

Hoseok sat down next to V. Jimin and Suga were in the room. "What were u thinking..." Hosoek said softly well placing his head on V's lap. "I love u Hoseok..." V said well softly brushing his fingers through Hoseok's hair. Hoseok gasped and sat up. "He's awake!" Hosoek yelled well hugging V.

V grunted as everyone started to hug him. They let go of him and gave him a water bottle. V chugged half and put the water bottle on the table. "What were u thinking!?" Suga said well sitting on the table. "I-I... wanted to t-talk to H-Hoseok." V stuttered nervously. Jimin nodded and grabbed Suga's hand to take him to the room to leave V and Hoseok to talk.

"Listen Hoseok.." V said well grabbing onto Hoseok's hands. "I dont want to mess up this whole relationship thing cause I'm in love with u!" V said well bringing Hoseok more in. "I dont want to remind u of Ye-Jun cause I want better for u but if I can't stop then I will leave cause I know u definitely deserve better." V said well trying his best to make sense.

"W-wait v-v.." Hosoek said well grabbing onto V's hands tighther. "I dont c-care I a-am in l-lo-love with u t-to and I dont c-care wh-what u do wi-with me I..  Lo-love u!" Hoseok said well quietly sobbing.