VHope

Yeah what is it?

I want to ask Suga to marry me...

HOLY SHIT ARE U FOR REAL!?

Lower your voice and yes I'm dead serious.

Okay tomorrow is Saturday so meet me here I'm sure Hoseok would want to help.

Okay

V hanged up. "What was it?" Hoseok asked. V had a huge smile on his face. "Jimin is going to ask Suga to marry him!" V said with excitement in his voice and face.

Hoseok took a minute to process it. "Holy shit!" Hoseok yelled and smiled. Jin barged in and had a angry face. "Enough with the cussing!" Jin yelled and crossed his arms.

"Jimin is going to ask Suga to marry him!" Hoseok yelled out again. Jin smiled and Namjoon walked in. "What the hell is going on?" Namjoon asked.

"Jimin is asking Suga to marry him!" V yelled and stood up. Namjoon smiled like Jin. "Holy shit for real!?" Namjoon asked. Jin hit him and gave him a dirty look. "Enough with the cuss words!" Jin yelled again. Hoseok laughed and sat back down on the bed with V. "Well I am happy for them but I'm tired so goodnight!" Namjoon said and started to walk to his bedroom and Jin followed behind.

Hoseok continued to smile as he laid down next to V. "I'm happy for Jimin and Suga." Hoseok said softly. V nodded with a smile on his face showing his box smile.

Hoseok lays his head on V's chest. "I can hear your heartbeat." Hoseok softly laughed. V brushes his fingers through Hoseok's hair. "Your hair is soft Hoseok." V continued to brush through Hoseok's hair.

Hoseok just laughed as he closed his eyes. V smirked one last time before he went to sleep. Morning soon came. V woke up from the sound of Hoseok laughed and a chirpy voice.

He opened his eyes slighly to see Jimin and Hoseok sitting in front of him.

"Goodmorning sleepy head!" Jimin cooed at V

"Goodmorning sleepy head!" Jimin cooed at V. "What the fuck are u doing here?!" V asked as he sat up. Hoseok scoffed and stood up.

"Remember wedding!" Hoseok told V and grabbed clothes. "Now go shower!" Hoseok threw clothes at him and sat back down.

V groaned and grabbed the clothes. He stood up and went to the shower. "Which outfit?" Jimin asked as he raised up 3 diffrent outfits.

Hoseok looked at them carefully. "Well are u trying to look hot or cute!?" Hoseok asked.