VHope

"What's wrong?" Jimin said softly. V lifted his head and cleared his throat. "Nevermind." V said well smiling. He walked towards Hoseok and grabbed another drink. "U guys are aware that we have school tomorrow right?" Hoseok said well laughing. V smirked and nodded. "Who said we had to go to school tomorrow." Jimin said well smiling.

Suga laughed and drank half of his drink. "Well then where is the strong stuff!" V said with excitement in his voice. Hoseok laughed and passed him a drink. V smiled and stood next to Hoseok well drinking. V grabbed Hoseok's side and drank the rest of his drink. "Can u pass me another drink." V whispered into Hoseok's ear. Hoseok felt chills down his spine. He grabbed V another drink and passed it to him. Hoseok looked at V well he drank and saw a perfect view of V's jawline. Suga grabbed his phone and grabbed V and Hoseok and Jimin. "Smile!" Suga said well getting ready to take a picture. Jimin kissed Suga's neck as his pose. Hoseok winked and smirked as his pose. V made his iconic pose. (U all know what I mean)

Suga took the photo and quickly posted it on social media

Suga took the photo and quickly posted it on social media. They all started to take more pictures with eachother. "Come here V!" Hoseok said well signaling V over. V walked over to Hoseok. "Let's take a quick picture!" Hoseok said well angling the phone. V smiled brightly. But Hoseok handed V the phone for a better angle. V took the picture and let Hoseok see it. Hoseok posted it  and put his phone away.

Hoseok drank some more before he sat down and sighed. V sat next to him holding another drink. "Here." V said well handing Hoseok a beer. "Are u trying to get me drunk!" Hoseok said well laughing. V smirked softly and placed the beer on the table in front of them. "No was just offering u a drink." V said well laughing. Hoseok could feel his cheeks getting hot from how drunk he actually already was. "Who is driving?" Hoseok said well looking at Suga. "I will I didnt drink that much!" Suga said well smiling. Hoseok nodded and placed his head on V's shoulder. "Know what I will have another beer!" Hoseok said well grabbing he beer V got for him.

He chugged it quickly and buried his head into V's shoulder. "Your warm." Hoseok said well laughing. Suga knew no one would remember only him so he watched well drinking. "Your cold..." V said well laughing. Hoseok got on top of V and hugged him like couples do. Jimin laughed and watched. V hugged Hoseok back softly with a smirk.