VHope

They both left the cafe and headed towards Namjoon and Jin. "Hey where have u guys been?" Namjoon asked well looking at Hoseok.

Ye-Jun wrapped his arm around Hoseok and smirked. "We had to talk about something very VERY important." Ye-Jun said well looking at V and looking back at Namjoon.

"We arnt trying to get back at V anymore." Hoseok whispered into Ye-Jun's ear. He nods and let's go of Hoseok.

"What did u guys talk about?" Asked Suga well continuing to not break the stare from Aera in the coroner. "Wait!" Hoseok said well looking at Aera.

"She is still here!?" Hoseok said in disbelief. Suga laughed and looked back at Jimin. "Do u guys not like me or something!?" Aera spoke up and walked towards Hoseok.

Hoseok scoffed and crossed his arms. "Is it not obvious!?" Hoseok said sarcastically. Aera slighly pushed Hoseok.

"Why!?" She yelled well pushing him again. Hoseok stood up straight in front of her and clinched his fist.

"Woah that's enough!" V stepped in and grabbed Aera. Hoseok was going to step in again but Ye-Jun grabbed him. "That's enough Hoseok." Ye-Jun said calmly.

Suga and Jimin watched like it was a movie. Jin and Namjoon quickly left with Ye-Jun and Hoseok. "I think it's time for the end of the day." Jin said well grabbing Hoseok and walking towards his new home.

They entered the house and Hoseok sat on the couch and brushes his hair back. "Fuck does someone have a fucking hair tie!" Hoseok yelled out from frustration.

Jin handed him a hair tie and sighed. Hoseok tied his hair back and groaned. Ye-Jun told Namjoon and Jin to take a break.

"Listen Hoseok.." Ye-Jun said well sitting in front of Hoseok. "I know Kim Taehyung is the one for u because he treats u amazing and I know for a fact that u guys belong to together dont let a girl get in your way of being happy." Ye-Jun said well making Hoseok stand up.

He hugs Hoseok tightly. "U know I miss your hugs." Hoseok admitted and hugged Ye-Jun. "I miss u in general Ye-Jun even though u treated me like shit!" Hoseok said with a laugh between.

Ye-Jun laughed and let go of Hoseok. They heared a sudden knock at the door. "I'll open the door." Hosoek said well heading towards the door.