VHope

They walked for an hour. "Where are we going?" Hoseok said in a complaining voice. V smiled and softly laughs. "We are almost there are u tired?" V said well turning to face Hosoek. He nods and groans. Hoseok let's out a gasp when V picked him up. Hoseok wrapped his legs around V's waist and wraps his arms around his neck.

They walked 20 more mins before they got there. V placed him down.

Hoseok smiled at the view

Hoseok smiled at the view. V grabbed Hoseok's waist and Hoseok laughed softly and pecked V on the cheek. "Thank u for bringing me V." Hoseok said well stepping closer to V. "Your welcome Hosoeok." V said softly. V smirked and brang Hoseok closer.

"But that's not the only reason I brang u." V whispered into Hoseok's ear. V grabbed onto Hoseok's chin and lifted it. "Do u feel like mocking me know?" V said well smirking. Hoseok smiled. "Yes actually it's a great time." Hoseok said before looking at the view.

V picked Hosoek up and started to walk off the bridge. V took off his shirt. "What are u doing!?" Hoseok said with a soft gasp. V laughed. "Its a great time for a swim." V said with a wink. Hoseok laughed and watched as V took of his pants to revile his black boxers. V didnt hesitate to get in the water.

"Cmon Hoseok!" V yelled well wetting his hair slightly. Hoseok looked around before he took off his shirt to revile his abs that slighly matched V's abs. He took of his pants to revile his also black boxers and got in the water. Hoseok laughed as he went towards V.

"This is really stupid." Hoseok said well smiling brightly. V shook his head and went underwater and came back up. He brushed back his wet hair and Hoseok stared. "Are u just trying to tease me?" Hoseok said well looking back away.

V laughed. "No unless u actually want me to tease u." V said well grabbing onto Hoseok's waist. V brang Hoseok closer but suddenly Hoseok heared his phone ringing. "Shit." Hosoek said under his breath he rushed out and dried his hands and he answered the call.

"Hello?" Hosoek said well brushing his hair back. V got out of the water and used his shirt to dry his hair. "Yes I told u I'll be there at 7!" Hoseok said slighly frustrated. "Yes Ye-Jun!" Hoseok whispered but V still heard.