VHope

The roller coaster got faster and faster Hosoek could feel his heart racing. He closed his eyes and wished it was over. "Calm down Hoseok," V said over the screaming people.

Hoseok closed his eyes the rest of the ride and held V's hand tightly. Hoseok opened his eyes and noticed it was over he quickly got off. V followed behind Hosoek. V let out a  laughed. "It wasn't that bad Hoseok!" V said well continuing to laugh. "It isn't that funny!" Hoseok complained. V put his arm around Hoseok and continued to laugh loudly.

"Let's go find Jimin and Suga," Hoseok said well grabbing V's hand and going to find Suga and Jimin. They quickly spotted them and ran toward them. "He took me on a roller coaster and I almost died!" Hoseok said well falling to the floor in front of Jimin and Suga trying to catch his breath. "U ran like 5 seconds how are u out of breath!?" Jimin said well laughing.

"My heart is racing from that damn rollercoaster V made me go on!" Hoseok said well standing up. V laughed and sits next to Jimin. "Do u guys remember anything from last night?" Suga said well grabbing his phone. Hoseok and V shake there heads. "Here." Suga said well handing them his phone with the picture of Hoseok on top of V hugging eachother in the car last night. Hoseok groaned and V laughed. "Its not funny!" Hoseok said well well covering his face. "Me and Suga are basically dating we just waiting for u guys to start dating to." Jimin said well smirking. "Well Hoseok seems to be mad at me a lot lately!" V said well rolling his eyes. Suga laughed and looked at V. "I wonder why he is always mad at u!" Suga said well continuing to laugh. Hoseok groaned again. "Don't u wanna sit down or something Hoseok?" Jimin said. "Yes but there is no more space." Hoseok said. Suga smirked and thought for a second. "U can sit on V's lap." Suga said well smiling.