VHope

He looked to see who it was. "What's wrong V?" Hoseok said well letting go of the jacket. "Just let's go without a jacket Jimin is waiting at the school." V said well letting go of Hoseok. V opens the door and walks out. Hoseok follows behind. They pass the family without saying bye or Hosoek introducing himself. They walked in the direction of the school. They got to the school after walking in complete awkward silence.

The saw Jimin and Suga standing at the entrance. "Hey guys." Hoseok said play fully. He caught everyone's eyes. "Wow arnt u just a ray of sunshine today." Jimin said well looking at the staring people. Hoseok let's out a laugh and sees V wasnt very amused.

"What's up with him today?" Suga said grumpily. V turns more serious and gives Suga a dirty look. "V what's up with u today someone piss u off on they way here!?" Jimin said well smiling. V groaned and still seemed very unamused. "I'll see u guys in class I have something to do." V said well walking away. Hoseok let out a sigh. He saw Jimin and Suga looking at him he straightened his back and smiled. "I'll make sure he dosnt get into any trouble." Hoseok said well walking away in the direction V went. Jimin nods and looks back at Suga. "Something definitely happened and I'm guessing it had to do with me or Hoseok." Suga said well laughing. Jimin let's out a sigh.

Hoseok turned a corner and saw V taking Ye-Jun into the bathroom. "Oh sh-..." Hoseok said softly. He rushes to the bathroom. He peeks in quietly and saw V with his hands in his pockets standing tall. Ye-Jun keeped rambling about how sorry he was. Hoseok tried to leave but hit his head on the door and made a loud bang. V turned quickly. "Hoseok!?" V said in shock. Hoseok let out a soft nervous laugh. V tried to walk towards him but Hosoek had ran out. V turns back around to see Ye-Jun laughing. "What are u laughing about!?" V said aggressively. Ye-Jun smirks and walks closer to V. "Next time be smarter." Ye-Jun said well hitting V in the stomach. V fell to floor holding his stomach. Ye-Jun then kicked V in the face. V groaned then laughed. That didnt distract Ye-Jun he continued to kick and hit V repeatedly.