VHope

V knew he had been waiting for this moment but hesitates. "Tae...?" Hoseok said with a worried tone. V looks at Hosoek with a smirk. "Yes Hoseok." V said well grabbing onto Hoseoks waist and lifting his chin with his free hand.

Hosoek smiled and gave V a peck. They stayed at the field and talked for awhile. "We should get home and get some sleep." Hoseok said sofly. V nodded and grabbed onto Hoseok's hand. They both started to walk.

"U know we will gave to tell Jimin and Suga." Hoseok said well smiling. V groaned and thought of something. "How about we dont tell them and keep them waiting." V said with a teasing voice. Hoseok smiled and he liked the idea. "That's not a bad idea." Hoseok said well laughing. V smiled. Hosoek placed his head on V's shoulder and continued to walk in silence.

They get in front of Hoseok's house. "Night." Hoseok said well hugging V. "Goodnight Hosoek." V said well hugging Hoseok and clearing his throat. They let go of eachother and sneak back into there own rooms.

V's POV

He entered his room and saw his little brother Kim Jeong Gyu on his bed with a smirk. "Well I guess I have a stalker on my hands." V said well smiling. Kim Jeong Gyu laughed and stood up. "Was that Jung Hoseok?" Kim Jeong Gyu said well smiling. V nodded and grabbed a shirt.

"U were right he is short compared to u." Kim Jeong Gyu said well laughing. V laughed and grabbed pants. "Yes he is." V said well thinking to himself about the kiss. "Well Goodnight V." Kim Jeong Gyu said well leaving the room. V quickly changed into the pants and shirt. He grabbed his phone and sat on the bed.

Hoseok

Hoseok: This is a nice view of u changing actually

V: Wait what!?

V threw his phone on his pillow and looked behind him to see his window was still opened and saw Hosoek smiling at him. V laughed and blushed slighly. He grabbed his phone again.

Hoseok

V: Dont make me go over there Hosoek

Hoseok: Dont make me go over there Hosoek  *mocking*

V: Just wait tomorrow

Hoseok: Yeah right...

V put his phone away and looked behind him and laughed well Hoseok smiled softly at him. He placed a pillow to the view of Hoseok and closed his eyes. "I'm obsessed with u Hoseok." V muttered to himself.