VHope

"Is that why u talked to Ye-Jun cause u wanted pay back!" V said well removing Hoseok's head from his chest and sitting up. Hoseok laughed and sat up.

"Well also cause he has been going through things and cause we planned on getting Namjoon and Jin here." Hoseok said well scratching the back of his head.

V groaned and rolled his eyes. "The person I hate most and u decided to get back at me with a guy like that!?" V blurted. Hoseok stood up and stood in front of V. "U don't want to fight about this with me V!" Hoseok complained.

V grabbed Hoseoks arm and made him sit on his lap. "Trust me u dont want to argue with me about Ye-Jun!" V said well smirking. Hoseok felt his heart race. "I know more then u do about him!" Hoseok said to get V more mad.

V laughed and rolled his eyes again. "U dont know him like I know him!" V said well cupping Hoseok's cheeks. "I know the good side of him and bad well u only know the bad!" Hoseok said well acting like he wasnt panicking.

V let go of Hoseok's cheeks and laid Hoseok on his back and got on top. "The only reason I know that cause he is a selfish person and u wouldn't know!" V said well laughing. Hoseok sighed and smirked.

"Actually I know that to he was very selfish about his money and me!" Hoseok said well looking away from V. Hoseok looked back at V and groaned. "Get dressed I'm going to go change into my own clothes and meet me out side." V said before sneaking back out the window.

Hoseok quickly changed into this.

And V changed into this.

They met outside. "Where are we going?" Hoseok said. "You'll see!" V said well wrapping his arm around Hoseok's waist and walking. They walked awhile until they stopped at a far away field that Hoseok never seen before.

 They walked awhile until they stopped at a far away field that Hoseok never seen before

Hoseok's smile grew as they sat down. "How did u know about this place!?" Hoseok said well placing his head on V's shoulder.

V laughed softly and looked around. "Me and my sister Kim Eon Jin she loved coming here." V said well he continued to smile. Hoseok glanced at V and laughed. "What is so funny?" V asked well looking at Hosoek.

"Nothing just thought about how u looked like a child on a Christmas night!" Hoseok said well continuing to laugh.