VHope

Ye-Jun nodded softly and they walked to the car. V waited at the door even though Hosoek told him to go to the car. They walked quietly before V let out a gasp. "Shit behind!" V yelled out and ran towards them. "Get out of my house!" The women says well threatening to hit them with a pan.

She swung and Hoseok managed to dodge it. "Calm down we are leaving now!" Hoseok yelled at the women and started to walk again. V made sure she didnt swing again as they made there way out. V walked towards Namjoon's car. "I'll see u at home." V said well opening the door for Hoseok with a smile.

"See u at home Tae." Hoseok said well smiling and sitting. V walked back to Jimin's car and sat. "Who was that woman?" V asked well buckling in. Suga laughed and looked at how the lights were now off. "Jungkook's mother got home early from her business trip." Suga said well raising his eyebrows and thinking about it all over again.

Jimin started to drive. "So are u and Hosoek talking again?" Jimin asked well looking at V through the mirror. V nodded softly and cleared his throat. "Yes this time I wont mess it up.." V promised himself under his breath.

He later got home and entered into his room. He changed into something comfortable and looked through his window. He saw a girl that was dressed rather good. What the girl was wearing made V speechless.

Hoseok gave her a hug before the girl sneakily sneaked through the window

Hoseok gave her a hug before the girl sneakily sneaked through the window. Hoseok turned around from the sound if his phone ringing and answered.

Hello?

Hey its Tae

Oh hey why are u calling so late at night? I thought u were asleep already.

Is that why that girl just sneaked out your window?

Yes my sister just sneaked out to her first party!

Y-your sister...

Of course! What did u think she was my girlfriend!?

Maybe...

(Its about to get cheesy cause I'm a cheesy person 😂)

Why would I pick that over someone like u?

I dont know she looks great..

Thank u I known creation is amazing but u still look better then her...

Thank u... leave your window open!

Okay...

Before Hoseok could ask why V hanged up. He changed into something comfortable like V and laid down but he felt sudden arms around him.