VHope

"Fuck u Jimin!" V yelled well catching his breath. He groaned and tried his best to hold back the tears.

HOSOEK POV

"Wtf is wrong with u Ye-Jun why cant u just let me happy!" Hoseok said well a tear rolled down his cheek. "Hoseok I'm s-sorry..." Ye-Jun said softly. Hoseok groaned.

"Clean the blood." Hoseok said well wiping the tear away. Ye-Jun wiped the blood away with a groan. Hoseok leaned against the wall. Hoseok looked at himself in the mirror and the the dark spots on his neck. Ye-Jun saw and smirked.

"Kim Taehyung give u those?" Ye-Jun said well  continuing to wipe away the blood. Hoseok softly nodded and groaned. "Kim Taehyung is lucky I guess." Ye-Jun said slighly jealous. "Yeah I guess." Hoseok said softly.

Hoseok heared sudden footsteps and looked. "Kim taehyung?" Ye-Jun said confused. "What the hell do u want?" Hoseok said well stuffing his hands in his pockets. V looked at Ye-Jun. Hoseok grabbed onto V's arm. "Dont..." Hoseok said. V looked away from Ye-Jun and looked at Hoseok. "What are u doing with him?" V softly said.

Hoseok rolled his eyes. "Nothing u are thinking of." Hoseok said well looking at himself in the mirror. "Trust me Kim Taehyung I would never touch something that isnt mine... Anymore." Ye-Jun said with a smirk. V smirked and turned around to face Ye-Jun. "What is that supposed to mean?" V said well pushing Ye-Jun to the wall.

"V stop already!" Hoseok said we hitting V's back to stop. V turned back around and grabbed Hosoek's wrist and drags him out of the bathroom. "What are u doing?" Hoseok said well trying to walk on his own. 

V stayed quiet and continued to walk they walked towards Suga and Jimin. "What the hell V dont do that to Hoseok!" Suga spoke up well grabbing Hosoeok away from V. Hoseok stared at V. "Dont tell me what to do with my boyfriend Yoongi!" V yelled out at Suga. Jimin stood up quickly.

"First of all boyfriend!? And dont u fucking yell at Suga!" Jimin said well pushing V. Suga stepped in and grabbed Jimin's arm. "Cmon Hoseok." Suga said well grabbing Hosoek and walking away with him and Jimin. V groaned and sat down. "Dont worry u totally didnt just remind him of me." A voice said well sitting next to him.