VHope

"I'll help." V said quickly. Hoseok sat on top if the dresser watching Jimin repeatedly getting on his one knee and acting like he had a ring in his hand.

V just repeatedly could tell mistakes Jimin was making. Like he wasnt holding the imaginary ring right or that he messed the words up. Hoseok laughed and pushed V aside. "Suga isnt picky watch try it on me." Hoseok told Jimin.

V watched as Jimin got on one knee and pulled out a imaginary ring and said. "Min Yoongi would u make me the happiest man and marry me?" Jimin said politely.

Hoseok nodded and acted surprised. "See nothing else is wrong with it. "Suga wont even notice if he said something wrong as long as he is getting married!" Hoseok explained and helped Jimin stand up.

V's face had a slight jealouse look in his eyes. "U guys find your outfits tomorrow and I'll propose on Tuesday!" Jimin told them. They both nodded and watched as Jimin left.

Namjoon and Jin came in soon after. "I guess we will go shopping with u guys tomorrow also since I have to buy some things to." Jin told them. "That's great I could use your fashion advice anyways." Hoseok said camly.

Jin smiled. "I'm glad u think that." Jin said proudly. Hoseok laughed and looked at Namjoon. "I meant Joonie but okay." Hoseok laughed.

Namjoon hugged Jin from behind and kissed his neck. "Joonie u owe me ice cream let's go!" Hoseok said quickly and grabbed Namjoon's arm and dragged him out the door.

"What the fuck was that about?" V asked. Jin scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Stop cussing!" Jin yelled and left the room.
_______________________
With Namjoon and Hoseok
_______________________
"Why in such a rush?" Namjoon asked as he they started to slow down. Hoseok sighed and put his head on Namjoon's arm. "I'm scared that V will propose once Jimin proposes to Suga." Hoseok said with worry in his voice.

"What I thought u loved him why be scared about that?" Namjoon asked. Hoseok sighed. "I do I really do just I'm fucking scared Namjoon!" Hoseok admitted.

Namjoon laughed and stopped. Hoseok stopped with him. "Why be scared being married means u finally locked them down and now he is all yours!" Namjoon smirked. Hoseok smiled and it quickly turned to a frown.

"Why dont u marry Jin then u guys been dating for years now I'm sure he is waiting now let's go!" Hoseok rushed.