VHope

V came out from the bathroom and looked around.

"Where is Hoseok?" V asked. "Shower." Namjoon answered simply. V nodded and sat next to Jungkookie.

"Tomorrow is the day arnt u excited?" V asked and smiled. Jungkook gulped and nodded.

"Kinda nervous." Jungkookie admitted. V smiled. "Dont worry." V assured Jungkookie.

Hoseok came out from the bathroom.

"Hey Joon." Hoseok greeted Namjoon. "Hey Hobi. How was your shower?" Namjoon asked. Hoseok sat on counter. "Good. Wait where is my coffee!?" Hoseok asked.

Jin chocked on his spit and gave Namjoon a death glare. "Jin finished it." V blurted. Jungkookie laughed and looked at Jin's face that was now in disbelief.

"What the fuck Jin!" Hoseok yelled. Namjoon left the two boys to fight. "Let's get to Jimin's." V said quickly and grabbed Hoseok's hand and rushed out.

Jungkookie followed behind. They got in front of Jimin's house and Jungkookie
knocks on the door.

After a few seconds Jimin came to the door.

"What are u guys doing here?" Jimin asked

"What are u guys doing here?" Jimin asked. Jungkookie didnt take another second to pick Jimin up and place him on the sofa well V and Hoseok followed them inside.

Hoseok and V sat on the couch waiting for the couple to stop staring at each other. "Okay we visited for one reason Jungkook!" Hoseok said quickly. Jimin broke the stare and sighed.

"Jimin and I will go pick a outfit for tomorrow so u and Jungkookie will have time to yourselves." Hoseok told them and grabbed onto Jimin's wrist and rushed out.

"Am I turning red or is my face just heating up!?" Jungkookie asked and laughed.

With Hobi and Jimin

"Why in such a rush!?" Jimin asked as Hoseok let him go. "I dont know I was feeling werid..." Hoseok answered Jimin.

Jimin didn't ask further questions then that. They walked the rest of the way there and entered the store soon after.

"I'll pay." Hoseok told Jimin as he looked away. "O-okay..." Jimin stuttered. Hoseok stood up straight from a familiar voice. "Ye-Jun..." Hoseok gasped to himself and kept his head down.

Jimin found a outfit and went to find Hoseok. Jimin looked around for a few seconds. "Hoseok!?" Jimin yelled out. Ye-Jun looked at Jimin and smirked.

Jimin found Hoseok and rushed towards him. "Go try on the outfit." Hoseok said as he pushed Jimin into a changing room.

He looked around and saw no sight of Ye-Jun. He sighed from the relief.