VHope

Namjoon agreed to it and waited for V and Hoseok to answer. "Fine if we go to this party we won't get wasted nor will we talk to other people we know what happened last time." Hoseok teased V.

Jin smiled and sighed in relief that Hoseok and V will be going to. They soon got inside from all the walking.

"I'll cook!" Jin said with excitement. He quickly rushed into the kitchen leaving V and Hoseok with Namjoon on the couch watching TV.

"I'll be back I'm going to go change." Hoseok told them. He stood up and felt a sudden tug on his arm. "I'll change to." V said lowly. He stood up next to Hoseok.

Namjoon smirked. "Use protection kids!" Namjoon shouted. Hoseok turned to face Namjoon. 'Fuck u Joonie!' Hoseok mouthed to Namjoon well turning back around and walking.

Namjoon laughed softly as he watched V and Hosoek enter the room. Hoseok closed the door behind him and headed to his drawers.

V watched from behind admiring Hoseok's body well Hoseok searched for clothes. Hoseok grabbed a oversized black shirt with black comfortable pants along with it.

V broke the stare from Hoseok and walked to the drawer and grabbed random clothes not caring. Hoseok took of his current shirt and saw V staring.

"If your going to stare dont make it noticable!" Said Hoseok. He rolls his eyes and puts the oversized shirt on.

V looked away and changed into his shirt and pants. Hoseok changed into the pants and grabbed the door knob to open.

V grabbed Hoseok's hand and removed it from the door knob. "Jin wont be finished with the food for awhile." V whispered into Hoseok's ear.

V pinned Hoseok to the wall and smirked. "Namjoon will be waiting for me!" Hoseok said as his excuse quickly. V turned serious and gribbed onto Hoseok's hands tighter.

"Is something wrong V?" Hoseok panicked. "No I'm just tired of being teased by u Hoseok." V said with lust in his voice.

Hoseok stayed quiet trying to figure out what V meant. "W-wait wh-what do u m-mean?" Hoseok stuttered well looking away from V.

Hoseok gulped quietly well looking back into V's eyes. They looked darker then before. "Hey food is ready!" Namjoon knocked on the door to tell them.

V cleared his throat and let go of Hoseok and left out the door into the kitchen and Hoseok followed behind still slighly panicked.