VHope

V let out a soft laugh. He catches up with Hoseok. "Are u seriously mad now?" V said well smiling. Hoseok looks at V. "Yes!" Hoseok said well looking forward. V laughs and steps slightly closer to Hoseok. "Oh Jimin said to meet him at the cafe again Suga will be there." V said. Hoseok nods and glances at V. They walked to cafe and walked in to see Jimin and suga. Jimin was wearing a white shirt with a blue jacket and black jeans with black shoes. Suga was wearing a dark blue long sleeved shirt with light blue jeans with black shoes.

"Jimin!" V said well walking toward them. Hoseok followed behind. "So u must be Hoseok I'm Suga!" Suga said well extending a hand. "Yes I am glad to finally be able to meet u." Hoseok said well shaking Suga's hand. They all sit at a table. V and Hosoek sat together well Jimin and Suga sat together.

Jimin got up and ordered the drinks and so did suga. Hosoek rested his head on the table and stared at V. V noticed and smirks. "Why are u staring at me?" V said well smiling. Hoseok laughs and sits up straight. "I was looking at your hair." Hoseok said with confidence. V laughs and brushes his hair with his fingers. "Just let me do it." Hoseok said well using his fingers to brush out V's hair.

"There now your hair looks 10× more better." Hoseok said. V laughs softly. Jimin and suga come back and they all drink there coffee. They went to school and sat at a bench. "Imma go to the bathroom anyone else need the bathroom?" V said well standing up. Hosoek nods and stands up with V. "Dont do anything I wouldn't do in the bathroom." Jimin said well smirking. V ignores Jimin and continues to walk.

They walked to the bathroom before a voice behind them said. "Is that your new boyfriend V!?" The voice said. "Are u trying to fight me right now cause u never seem to win." V said well turning around Hoseok turns around with him. It was a boy smaller then V and had blue hair with simple brown eyes. The boy throws a hit almost hitting Hosoek. "Hey watch where u hit kid!" Hoseok said well to the boy.The boy comes back and hits V in the stomach. V stands up straight and hits the boy in face.