VHope

"Listen Hoseok I want to be with u but I'm not sure u want to be with me." V said well grabbing onto Hoseok's hands.

"I want to be with u to V but I want to know that your not going to leave like the rest!" Hoseok said well grabbing onto V's hands. V pulled Hosoek more in. "I want to prove to u that I wont leave like the rest." V said well grabbing onto Hoseok's waist.

Hosoek quickly cleared his throat and looked down. "We should hurry." Hoseok said quickly and backed away from V. "Yeah." V said and nodded they both started to walk in silence. They reached the front of the club. "U have your license right?" V said well looking at Hoseok. He nodded and grabbed it. Hoseok stared at the neon lights that beamed out from the windows. He found satisfaction in the lights and started to walk in.

They both got in and held hands to make sure they didnt lose each other. "Jimin said he would be at one of the booths!" V yelled over the loud music. Hosoek remember why he didnt like clubs from the smell of alcohol and sex in the air.

They walked through pools of people and V made sure no one touched Hoseok or stepped on his feet. They finally saw Jimin and Suga at a booth with a bunch of drinks. "Hey guys!" Jimin yelled over the music like V.

They both sat down and let go of each others hands. "Hey guys I brang a another guest it was Jungkook the one u guys met from the other school." Jimin said well looking at Jungkook. "Oh okay actually I'll be leaving in a little I am not much of a club person!" Hoseok said well drinking some of the liquor from the bottle.

"No u arnt u cant leave V dancing alone!" Suga said well laughing. Hoseok looked at V who was drinking the beer from the cup. He groaned and nodded. "Speaking of dancing let's go!" Suga yelled over the music and grabbed Jimin and took him to the dance floor. Jungkook followed behind.

V laughed and grabbed Hoseok and took him to the dance floor. "No V!" Hoseok said. V pulled him along anyways. They started to dance and Hosoek only made baby moves. V got annoyed and grabbed Hoseok's hips from the front.

V slowly slid his hands under Hosoek's hoodie and smiled.