I grab my hair and fold it so that it is up to my shoulders, demonstrating what my hair would look like if I were to cut it that length.

"No, don't."

My eyebrows raise as I drop my hair and let the strands fall back halfway down my back.

"I wouldn't suit a bob?"

"Yes you would. That's not what I meant." He is quick to defend himself. "What I meant was no, don't cut it. I like your hair long. More to grab onto, you know." He wiggles his eyebrows and I roll my eyes at him.

"More for the baby to grab onto as well. Baby's love to pull on hair and let me tell you, it hurts."

Harry cringes. "Babe, don't. You just ruined the mood for me. I was talking about pulling your hair in a kinky way and you had to bring up the baby pulling your hair. Totally ruined my mood."

"Well I'm sorry. But better I ruin the mood for you now before you get too excited and nobody is there to help you fix your little situation."

First of all. "Little situation?"

"Sorry, wrong choice of wording. My apologises."

"Secondly, I mean there's plenty-" he stops speaking and forms his hand into a fist before placing the back of his enclosed hand onto his mouth. It looks like he is stopping himself from being sick but instead he is stopping himself from letting out word vomit.

"There's plenty of what?"

He waves his hand out in front of him. "Nothing. Plenty of nothing."

"Harry..." I say in a more serious tone. I want to know what he was going to say. "Be honest with me."

He closes his eyes and lets out a sigh. "It's stupid. It was just a joke. I didn't mean anything of it. When I thought about it, I realised how fucked up it sounds so I stopped myself before I regretted it."

"Just fucking tell me. I'm not going to beat you up through the phone."

"Yeah, that's not what I'm afraid of."

I press my lips together and tap my fingernails on the kitchen table as I wait for him to come out with the truth.

"Fine. I was going to say that there's plenty of girls here who would happily take care of my problem but I don't want them to. I only want one girl."

While I am processing what he just said, Harry grows anxious through the phone.

"Baby I'm sorry. I shouldn't even joke about that. You see, that's why I didn't want to say anything. Please say something."

"I mean, you're not wrong." I shrug my shoulders. "There's plenty of women and to be honest, men as well, who would take care of your problem. But you are a loyal man who is going to stay loyal to the girl he knocked up."

Harry laughs. "Seriously Hailey, tell my why do I deserve you? So many people would get pissed off with what I said. Fuck, I would be pissed off if you said that to me. Joking or not joking. You have a good attitude."

"Babe, there's bigger things in life to be pissed off about, not some little jokes. I know you didn't mean it. If you did mean it, I would chop off your dick so nobody could have it. Not even you."

His eyes widen. "Stop, that hurts to think about. I don't want to imagine that."

"Well let's hope you don't need to."

He smiles at me.

"Now, can you please show me what you have brought baby girl because I almost ran a red light to get here quicker?"