𝐋𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙔 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀ミ★ ( bewitched, act four ) ★彡

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙔 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀
ミ★ ( bewitched, act four ) ★彡

Lilith didn't think that the honeymoon period would end this soon, but, when the thought came to mind to start packing and leave, she didn't hesitate to act. As soon as she felt slightly better from the pain in her stomach, she immediately stood up from her spot on the sofa and waddled over towards Edward's bedroom. She grabbed one of the suitcases and pack some of the clothing up into it, folding it somewhat neatly, not caring too much how it fit inside as she wasn't planning on packing much. The way she had been treated for the last few weeks had made her feel miserable and put her past her breaking point.

She felt as if she just needed time away from the Cullens. She wasn't going to put them through having to look after her and the baby when none of them agreed with her decision. Jake's reaction only made the thought more clearer about how no one wanted this for her besides herself, and maybe Rosalie and Bella. It also didn't help that she didn't exactly want to be around Edward when he was constantly making it known how much he despised the idea of Lilith carrying their child to full term and deliver it, and constantly attempting to change her mind on something that she knew in her heart was right for her to do.

Lilith knew it was bad that she was planning on separating from Edward for the time being after only a couple of months of marriage but she had to think about their child. If Edward didn't want the baby, she wasn't going to pressure him into being a father when he wasn't ready to be one or force him into being ready, but that didn't mean that she wasn't going to back out of her choice of being a mother.

Her parents would most likely help her, no doubt Rosalie and Bella would wherever and whenever they could which would make it easier on her, and she felt as if a weight was already lifting knowing she wouldn't have to do it alone.

"And where do you think you're going?" She heard Edward question from the door, causing her to jump as she had been so deep into her thoughts that she hadn't heard him walk towards the door.

"I'm leaving." There was no reason to lie, and there would be no good lie for her to give to him anyway. She had been caught red handed packing her bags and the best way around it was to just tell him the truth, "Probably stay at my parent's house for a while until the baby comes."

"Why?" Edward crossed his arms, a frown plastered on his face at the thought of his wife leaving him already.

"Because I'm not planning on forcing you to become a father to a baby that you don't want anytime soon." Lilith responded as she continued to pack her bags. She would hate to be the person who would try to force a decision onto someone when she herself had to deal with decisions being made for her. She didn't want to force Edward into being a father and have him resent her and their child for the rest of eternity because he was thrown into something he didn't want yet.