Edward moved in front of her, kneeling in front of her as she put her head in her hands, "In sickness and in health, remember?"

     "Yeah, well, I'm just trying to be considerate because the smell already makes me wanna go for another round, I can only imagine how putrid it is for you and your heightened sense of smell." Lilith scrunched her nose, covering her mouth so he hopefully didn't smell the scent come out of it. Edward gave her a sympathetic smile and handed her her toiletries bag, Lilith beginning to rummage through it for what she needed, "It had to of been the cake; ate too much of it too soon or something." She theorised as she continued looking, "Or maybe even the lunch that I had right after—I will admit that it was a weird combination."

     Lilith then paused as her eyes spotted something in her bag that she didn't thought about for a while. Edward watched as the colour practically drained from her face, "Are you okay? Do you need to vomit again?" He questioned her.

     Lilith didn't say anything as she just simply got up from her spot and began to pace around the bathroom with her hand on her chin. There was no way it was possible and she was probably just overreacting. She was never late and it was never irregular, so she couldn't say it was that because the chances of that would be highly unlikely—but, then again, so was what she was thinking of.

     "What's going on?" Edward asked as he watched his wife pace around the bathroom, every now and again looking at herself in the mirror as if she was studying herself for any changes.

     "How many weeks has it been since the wedding?" She questioned Edward, having completely lost track of time since they left but remembering that she got it the two weeks before the wedding.

     "We've been here for almost two months, Lil." Edward answered her, his tone filled with worry as he didn't understand what was going on and it only furthered when Lilith seemed to pale more, "Will you tell me what's going on?"

     "This isn't possible. There has to be some other reasonable explanation for it." Lilith concluded, shaking her head, "But, my period is late, and it's never late." Edward watched with wide eyes as Lilith walked over towards the full length mirror and lifted up her shirt, inspecting her stomach, looking at it with ridicule and running a hand over it, turning her head to look over at Edward, "This can't happen, can it? Like, I'm just being completely irrational, aren't I?"

     When Edward didn't answer and only kept his eyes solely trained on her stomach, Lilith took a step towards him but felt this twisting sensation in her stomach, causing her to gasp and curl over, grabbing at her stomach. Almost immediately after, Edward's phone began to ring. She looked up at Edward in shock at what just happened seeing that he was completely frozen and he wasn't moving or looked to want to move at all.

     She quickly sobered up and ran over towards him, digging into his side pocket for his phone, seeing the caller ID and answering the phone, "Alice?"

     "Lilith?" Alice responded in a confused tone, not expecting him to answer the phone call, "Are you alright?"

     Lilith could only run a hand through her hair, "I don't know, I'm not a hundred perfect sure. I think I'm just overreacting and the humidity is just finally getting to me." She answered her question. There was no way that what she was thinking was possible, she was just being delusional.

     "What's wrong? I just..." Alice began to trail off and Lilith quickly pieced together that she must of seen something.