Lilith was sat down on a red velvet couch, glaring at the high priest in front of her. He was well aware of her hatred towards him, it growing almost every day with every dream he drags her into to try and talk to her. Her hatred for the high priest swallowing up any fear she had for him as his presence was severely inconveniencing her life.

     "I'm supposed to be on my honeymoon." She mentioned, "And yet you keep ruining it by making me dream of you."

     Lilith watched as the high priest began to make himself a drink in front of her, "You know, I am quite glad we've gotten past you being afraid of me. I can actually have a conversation with you now." He chuckled at himself, "Although it mainly consists of your snarky comments that could get you killed, I quite enjoy our time together."

     Lilith let out a scoff at him and rolled her eyes dramatically, "What do you want?" She questioned him. These dreams together never seemed to go anywhere of use to either of them, and she didn't quite see the point.

     "I want to help you, child." He answered her and Lilith raised an eyebrow, not believing a single word he said because there was no way that there would actually be any truth to it. The high priest didn't just help people for the sake of it, there was always going to be a catch with his deals and she would be stupid to believe anything he says to her right off the bat. Her parents were a good example why she shouldn't believe him, "I want to help you harness your full potential." He added.

  Lilith let out a chuckle and lazily waved her hand, "There it is." She scowled. She watched as the high priest hardened his eyes and walked towards her, instead of cowering away, Lilith stood up and faced him, glaring into his eyes, "Let me tell you this, I don't want to be like you, I don't want to be a dark witch and I never will, so quit trying to pull me over towards your side because it won't work."

     The high priest looked slightly impressed at her, "Fine." He said curtly which took Lilith slightly by surprise as she wasn't expecting him to back down so quickly, "I'm always about giving people choices."

     "And where was my choice before!?" Lilith couldn't help but snap. She didn't have a choice in her future, having to create one for herself to be able to live a happy and good life instead of the one her parents accidentally set out for her and tried to hide her from.

     "I'm giving you the choice now." The high priest responded in a calm tone, completely disregarding her outburst which almost made it seem threatening to her, "But, don't think that I won't just back down."

     "If you think about hurting anyone that I care about to get to me—and I mean anyone—I will show you what my true potential would look like, but, you won't like it." She stated. She knew it was stupid to threaten him, but, the safety of her friends and family meant more to her than herself.

     The high priest huffed with a smirk, backing away from Lilith and taking a sip from his drink, "We're more alike than we thought." He realised. She was fearless and powerful, quite the combination, "I'm not surprised either, I did give you a piece of my power to help you be born in the first place."

     "Well, its a good thing that I'm giving that up soon then, Voldemort." Lilith responded almost sarcastically yet with a large amount of distaste. She never wanted the power in the first place and she knew the temptation for more wasn't actually what she wanted but what the darkness of magic was just trying to persuade her to want.