"Tell me about it." He pressed, slightly confused now. He didn't want whatever was happening in her mind to make her push him away, especially not after they had been doing so well lately. But, whatever she dreamt of was really affecting her.

     "You promise you won't get upset?" She asked as she turned in his arms to face him, holding up her pinky finger.

     Edward linked his pinky finger with hers, smiling as they hadn't done such a thing in a long time and it was bringing back old memories of the times that they did, "I promise." He responded.

     Lilith then bit her lip, figuring out a way to word out her dream in a way that made sense to the both of them as she was still trying to figure it out herself as well. She wanted to verbalise it instead of just opening up her mind to him as she felt it would be better for them communication wise. She then cleared her throat, "Well, in was in the future, and I think we had a family? A daughter to be exact. She had my hair, but, had your eyes and these adorable rosy cheeks." Lilith started as she cuddled up towards Edward's chest, placing a hand on top of it which he gently grabbed, "She was catching snowflakes while we watched over her. She would come and show us every snowflake that she would catch and we would look at her so preciously. We didn't say anything but you could tell how proud and in love we were with her. She was perfect... and we were so happy.."

     "I'm sorry that I can't give that to you." Edward couldn't help but frown, wishing there was a way to make it happen for her. The way that she had described it to him made him want to be able to give that to her, but hated how they both knew it was physically impossible.

     "Don't be." She shook her head, "It was just a dream. I think it only happened because I was thinking about how we would all interact with a child if we were to adopt."

     Edward wouldn't mind the idea of adopting a child, he would like to at least have a couple of decades with Lilith to himself, but if the time came and they decided that they were ready and wanted to adopt a child, then he would do that to make her happy, "But, I know that I wouldn't be able to give you that exact child, and that might make you resent me for it." Edward mentioned.

  Lilith gave him a sympathetic look as she brushed a hand over his cheek, "I don't regret any of the choices that I've made, because at the end of the day, I'll still have you, and that's all I'll ever need." She responded and Edward leaned in to give her a light kiss.

     "I love you." He said to her.

     "I love you too, and I always will." She said back. She always knew how to make him feel better about himself and vice versa, and he'll be forever grateful that she agreed to be by his side forever.