𝐗𝐋

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙔ミ★ ( bewitched, act three ) ★彡

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙔
ミ★ ( bewitched, act three ) ★彡

     Lilith stood on the edge of a lake, in front of Jasper and an unfamiliar woman whom she assumed to be Maria, whispering into the Hale vampire's ear in Spanish. They all wore clothes that were dated from the 1800s and their eyes were blood red, giving Lilith the indication that they were back in time and it was the spot from one of Jasper's memories. The blonde witch watched as Maria's image began to distort into Victoria before switching back and forth, both were whispering into Jasper's ear telling him that they wanted him to do something for her.

     "Kill her." Lilith heard Victoria whisper.

     Jasper smiled maliciously before walking closer towards her. Lilith could feel the fear growing with every step that Jasper took towards her until they were face to face. Her breathing was loud and fast as he stood directly in front of her, it was a small moment where nothing happened and Lilith couldn't help her eyes flicker between Jasper and Victoria who was still behind him.

     Jasper's mouth curled before he then lunged—

     Lilith flinched awake from the nightmare, rolling over onto her back as her mind tried to process everything she had just imagined.

     "Well, now that all makes sense." She said to herself breathlessly as she stared at the ceiling above her. The vampire intruder. The newborn army. They were all Victoria's puppets. Just like how Jasper was with Maria. It made sense since Alice hadn't seen Victoria make any decisions to make an army—but, Victoria had to be the one hiding behind them and letting someone else decide. Not to mention how she was still making appearances nearby according to the pack and the Cullens.

     She hated how the realisation came to her in the form of Jasper's story, she felt guilty that her mind used something that he opened up to her about, and turned it into a nightmare for her that pieced together the last piece of the puzzle that everyone thought was missing. But, it seemed that his story helped make connections in her mind subconsciously, and her mind was just putting it together for her. Lilith would have to try and disregard the fear she felt when she was face to face with Jasper in her nightmare, simply because she knew that was no longer him anymore, and she knew that he would be crushed if she began to fear him after what he had told her about.

     Nonetheless, Lilith decided to get up out of bed and walk downstairs for a glass of water. She needed to calm down before the Cullens noticed that there was something wrong with her and would fret over it. She hated that she caused them to worry so much over her when it came to the littlest things; but, she appreciated how much they cared for her also.