𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀ミ★ ( bewitched, act three ) ★彡

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀
ミ★ ( bewitched, act three ) ★彡

Days later, Lilith watched as Jasper sent Emmett flying backwards. The soil beneath him exploded as the large vampire hit the ground sliding a couple of feet further than where he originally landed and Emmett was up almost instantly and turned to look at Jasper, "Again!" He ordered.

Lilith made a face, "Why?"

"Because he has an ego, that's why." Rosalie rolled her eyes as she leaned against Edward's Jeep beside her, crossing her arms as she said, "Even though this is a regular occurrence for them, he always believes he can beat him just once."

"His heart is in the right place, I guess." Lilith tilted her head, "Too bad his brain isn't."

Emmett overheard it and pointed at her while his wife chuckled, "Hey, munchkin, watch it!" He warned, "With all this training that Jasper is giving me, I'll be able to take you down in a blink."

It was Lilith's turn to roll her eyes as she lazily waved her hand, sending Emmett flying to the side and into once of the trees, causing it to crack due to his size and the momentum.

"Nice." Rose laughed again as she watched Emmett pull himself off the ground while he was fake glaring at Lilith; who stuck her tongue out at him teasingly. After her discussion with Rosalie; she opened herself back up to Rosalie and Emmett completely. She had no reason to not forgive them as she knew they didn't have a choice to leave her and she had explained that they wanted to stay or at least come back earlier because they loved her like family.

Lilith understood that the Cullens all wanted the best for Lilith, but, it was hard to let go of how they had treated the situation—but, nonetheless, she was letting go slowly, and she could see that they were grateful for that and they were letting her take her time as forgiveness shouldn't be rushed.

The Cullens soon turned their heads as they heard rustling and growling coming from the hilled area behind them. The Uley pack emerged from the tree lines, all still in their wolf forms as they made their way close towards them.

"They don't trust us enough to be in their human forms." Edward informed them, reading Sam's mind as to why they were in wolf form.

"They came. That's what matters." Carlisle responded, not feeling insulted or offended by their choice of form, "Will you translate?" He asked Edward.