𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

Start from the beginning

     "We're going to go find our seats." Sierra told her, "We'll meet you inside, okay?" Lilith looked over at her mother and noticed the expression on her face which made Lilith squint her eyes lightly to try and analyse what the expression meant. Sierra looked happy, although there was something that didn't let it reach her eyes like her smile normally would. The hint of sadness made it all the more confusing, but, before she could question it, they waved and walked away, leaving Tyler and Lilith alone.

     Tyler watched as the Bailey parents walked away and into the school auditorium before turning back to look at Lilith, "Since you love me and all, there is one teeny tiny favour I need to ask of you for my graduation gift." Tyler brought up and Lilith's eyebrows rose as she motioned him to go on. Tyler licked his lips nervously before letting out a sigh, "I want you to forgive Edward." Lilith didn't know what to say to Tyler, his words catching her by surprise as she thought that would've been the last thing on his mind, "Hear me out." Tyler held up his hands, "Ever since you two broke up, we all noticed how torn up you were about him—and while I personally won't forgive him for hurting you—I just think you need to start taking the steps to moving passed that part of your life with him."

     "Why Edward though?" She questioned, "I figured you'd want me to move on with someone new or something."

     Tyler gave a lousy shrug, "I don't think you two were meant for other people." He admitted, "You two are like magnets; you move, he moves. Your eyes constantly look for one other in a room and when you finally see each other, you feel relief and you feel safe. He makes you feel at peace with ease, you won't get that with someone else."

     Did that bond of theirs seem obvious to humans? Did they notice how connected they really were? Or was Tyler just really observant or making all of this up because he wanted to see her happy with Edward again? Lilith looked down at her feet, "And how do you know that?" She whispered.

     Tyler smiled and sighed as he placed an arm over her shoulders, leading her towards the auditorium, "Because I know." He simply answered, he then looked over to see Edward standing by the door, his eyes never leaving Lilith as they walked closer and closer. Tyler let out a small knowing smirk as he had practically just proved his previous point and bent down to murmur in her ear, "And because I see." As they got to the door, Tyler let go of Lilith and slowly walked towards his assigned seat before turning back to look at Lilith with his arms raised, "Just think about it for me, okay?" He shouted out as he walked backwards towards his seat, apologising ti the people he bumped into on the way.

     "Okay." She agreed. Lilith looked around and then sighed, having to look for her seat and walked around the auditorium before eventually finding it towards the front as the rows were organised by last name.

     The ceremony soon started once staff, guests and students were all seated and ready to go. The staff each giving out speeches about the past four years at Forks High School, among other speeches and announcements.

     It wasn't long before the valedictorian was called up to the podium to give her speech to the graduating class.

     "When we were five, they asked us what we wanted to be when we grew up." Jessica's voice could be heard throughout the entire auditorium. Her voice was confident and calm due to how much she had practiced her speech and she truly believed in what she was saying, "Our answers were things like astronaut, president... or, in my case, a princess."

     The student body began to chuckle at her and Lilith turned her head to see Edward in the row behind her, and he nodded his head with a smirk confirming what she was saying was true which made Lilith giggle. She could definitely see a young Jessica saying confidently that she was going to be a princess when she grew up. There was no doubt about that.