"We've all got a role to play, and you're part of this." Jake continued to reassure her and try to convince her to get closer towards the council and the pack members that were sat around the fire, "It's the first time that Bella, Seth, Leah and Quil are going to hear them too."

     Bella rolled her eyes, "Yeah, and if I had also known that I was going to hear about the tribe's histories, I would've dressed a lot better. So, thank you." Jake hadn't told her that they were planning on listening to the tribe's histories so she believed that they were truly just going to a party with the pack.

     Jake smiled cheekily, "I love you." He said to her and Lilith fake gagged as Bella said it back lovingly.

     "Jake!" They heard a boy call out, who soon jogged over towards them with a large smile plastered on his face. Lilith observed him and noticed the similarities in facial features that the boy shared with Leah, meaning that had to be her brother, Seth, "It's about time you guys got here." He commented.

     "I'm a slow walker, sorry." Lilith responded sheepishly. They probably would've gotten there sooner if she hadn't of taken her sweet time getting from her house to Jake's car and then from the car to the bonfire.

     "It's cool." Seth grinned at her, "Paul's been hoovering the grub, but, I saved you guys some burgers." He told them.

     Lilith couldn't help the laugh that came out of her mouth, "Brave move to leave them unattended with Paul hanging around nearby." She joked, "They'll be gone within minutes."

     "Not with me around. I'm the newest, bestest and brightest of the pack." Seth said cockily at both Lilith and Bella, trying to impress them, "Nothing will get past me."

     "Everything will get passed you." Jake deadpanned, "Because you're also the slowest of the pack." He joked before pulling Seth's head down to noogie him, the two boys laughing as they both struggled against each other.

     A whistling sound was made and Seth slipped out from Jake's grip and poked his head out to see Billy being the one to make the sound, "Come on, your dad's about to start." He realised before jogging back to the circle.

     Lilith sat down in between Bella and Paul who had offered her a spare burger of his as she sat down and she graciously accepted it because the chances of him offering her food would most likely never happen again and it was best she took advantage of the opportunity while it was presented to her.

     Billy Black waited until everyone was sat down and he had everyone's attention before beginning to speak, his voice was calm, yet strong and loud enough to be heard over the crackling of the fire in front of him, "The Quileutes have been a small tribe from the beginning. But, we have always had magic in our blood." He started, sending a look over towards Lilith and tilting his head in appreciation like he does with all witches, "We were great spirit warriors, shape shifters, that transformed into the powerful wolf. This enabled us to scare off our enemies. And protect our tribe."

     The first chief of the Quiluete tribe was a strong powerful man, but, he feared for the safety of his people and prayed to a witch to bless him with strength to protect his tribe and his family. That witch spelled him with the gift of being able to shape shift into a wolf to scare off predators like the vampires. The witch blessed the warriors of the tribe with the ability and then continued to bless the future generations with the same ability, but, she feared that there would be too many and they would become the new predators over the more vulnerable species and made it that the future generations would only phase when danger was near—or in better terms, the rivalry species.