Waiting

there is some intense content in this chapter that may make a few people feel uncomfortable. so i've put *** markers at the begining and ending of the scene 

enjoy

“Hey.” Lyle smiled when he saw me. I looked up from the unopened letter and put it down on the counter.

“Oh, hey.” He jumped up from the couch. I pushed the letter under the bowl on the table. I didn’t want to talk to Lyle about the whole Troy situation right now. He wrapped his arms around me waist and pulled me close to him. “Have fun with your friends?”

“If you can even call them that.” I scoffed.

“I would. It’s good to have friends.”

“Real friends don’t wake you up at ten o’clock in the morning just to watch a stupid movie about a lost fish.”

“You finished Finding Nemo.”

“Unfortunately.”

“You loved it didn’t you.”

“Oh my god so much!” he laughed and gave me a kiss.

“You’re adorable you know that?” I blushed and shook my head.

“Where is everyone?”

“Dylan had to work.” Lyle mumbled leaving little kisses along my neck. “Tina is out on a date. And River is having fun with his friends at Day Care.” I shivered when his nipped me. “So it’s just you and me.” His hands moved down from my waist to my ass. My heart started pounding, I was back in that place again. That place of fear and panic.

Get out.

Get out now.

“Oh wow that’s great!” I pulled away from him slightly and flashed him a smile. “Do you want to watch a Movie? Tina gave me her Netflix password.” I pulled myself out of his arms and I could breathe again. He looked at me confused and a little hurt.

“Um…yeah sure…” he mumbled.

“Great!” I took a deep breath of relief as I rushed over to the couch. We ended up watching the Great Gatsby but somewhere along the line Lyle must have either gotten bored or was still horny from before. He started giving me little kisses on my head and down my neck, and his hand on my thigh was starting to move.

“Hey are you hungry.” He bit his lip and nodded at me in a perverted lust filled way.

“I could eat…if you want me to.” My heart started to race when I realized what he was getting at.

“I’ll go make some popcorn.” He frowned as I jumped up from the couch and rushed into the kitchen. My heart started to slow and I took deep breaths. I put the popcorn in the microwave and leaned up against the stove. I caught my eyes on the edge of the envelope Troy sent. I pulled it out and looked it over. Maybe just a quick peak.