WTF! WYD!

"You're on the pill right?" Lyle asked for what felt like the thirteen-thousandth time. In all honesty he had asked a version of the question after every single time we have sex.

"Yes." I groaned.

"And you're good with it right? You take it more regularly then your other medicine."

"Yes Lyle, I take it every day." I felt like a three year old shouting out answers to Dora. We all know she knows where the map is. We just answer her asinine questions to humor her.

"Did you take it today?"

"Oh my god." I've had enough of this shit. "Lyle stop freaking out. I've been having sex since I was like 12. I haven't gotten pregnant yet. I know how to take care of my shit. So yes I am on birth control. Yes I take it ever single fucking day at 3:00. Yes I took it today. No I'm not lying to you. No I will not get pregnant and have a secret abortion like your psychotic ex-wife. Now calm the fuck down." He turned over on his side and smiled at me. I watched as his muscles budged while he moved my hair out of my face. Even doing something as simple as that, he looked sexy as hell.

"I love you." He whispered as if it was a secret between just the two of us, and it was. Our relationship, if anyone found out its roots, would be very frowned upon. He would never go to jail for it but he would certainly get fired even though I'm no longer in his class. I thinks that's kind of fucked up. One of the teachers thinks I've grown a 'liking' to Mr. Clark, and that I should be removed as his aide. I rolled my eyes when Ms. Endicunt...shit Endicott, told me about it. She asked if anything was going on and I pulled it off pretty well. She wouldn't tell me who filed the complaint but I had a pretty good idea.

Lyle told me after that incident with Ms. Day in his room, he's been giving her the cold shoulder. She always tries to talk to him. She used to just walk into his room and start conversation until he started closing the door during his free periods. He keeps it locked. He'll smile and he'll wave but that's about all she gets out of him.

I was happy to hear that.

I know it sounds ridiculous, but she threatens me. She pretty, smart, and reminds me just a little bit too much of Carla. I know Lyle loves me, he even risked his life to be with me, but I refuse to let some red lipstick wearing slut like her put a ripple in our relationship. I've never had someone as good to me as Lyle. Sure Eli was good, but he always left. If there was one thing I could count on, it was Eli's leaving. I always promised myself not to get too attached, not to get too used to him being here because I know he'll leave. But I always failed, and my heart was always broken.

Lyle was here, and I refused to just let him leave.

He's my world, I don't think I would be able to stand it if he left. I would fall apart.

"Hey," he whispered playing with my hair.

"Hmm." I mumbled just enjoying the look of amusement in his chocolate brown eyes as he twirled a piece of my hair around his finger.

"What would you do if...you really did get pregnant?" I froze. That was a thought that never crossed my mind. Fuck. That baby would have the most absolutely worst timing in the world. I'm a senior in high school pregnant by my teacher, on the run from a murderous gang leader, while taking care of a 5 year old. What would I do?

"I don't know." I grumbled. "You mean like, tomorrow or five months from now."

"Like if I were to buy you a test right now and it came up positive." He said. I bit my lip thinking about that scary possibility.

"Um..."

"Would you abort it or are you against that kind of thing?"

"What do you mean?"