I Hate You!

"What the fuck happened?" Dylan asked as I walked in to the house boiling with anger. My cheeks were stained with tears and I was shaking with rage. I had walked home to burn off the angry energy I had. It didn't work. So I walked to the hardware store and then walked home. I stormed into my house and slammed the door.

"Lyle is a motherfucker." I growled.

"Riwy!" River gasped.

"Go to Tina's room." I sighed.

"I don't wanna."

"Go to Tina's fucking room before I beat your little ass!" he screamed as he ran covering his butt all the way to Tina's bedroom.  It didn't take Tina long to come out.

"What's going on?" she asked.

"Nothing." I grumbled.

"Why are you home from school so early?" Dylan asked. "How did you get out?"

"I walked out the door." I said. I tied my hair back and pulled up an instructional video on my phone. Tina sighed.

"Is that why your school has been blowing up my fucking phone. Riley they are going to expel you!"

"Good. If I recall I didn't want to go to that fucking school in the first place." I grumbled trying to listen to the man in the video. Shit I didn't plug this in.

"What are you doing?" Dylan groaned.

"I'm changing the locks." I explained.

"What?" Tina gasped.

"What the hell is going on?" Dylan asked.

"Shut the fuck up, I can't hear the god damn video!" I glared at the two of them. "Stop freaking out I got us new fucking keys."

"Why are you changing the locks?" Dylan sighed.

"Because Lyle is a hypocritical asshole."

"That's not a real reason." Tina whispered.

"Fuck you."

"What happened?" Dylan groaned.

"I went to apologize. I walk in to hear him talking shit about me to some bitch. I look inside the class room and they're kissing." They stared at me in awe. "That's what I said."

"Did she kiss him and he was caught off guard?" Tina asked. "You have to hear both sides of the story." I rolled my eyes.

"I saw it Tina. She kiss him and he kissed her back. He wasn't going to push her away, and...he can talk to her but not me. So fuck him I'm done. I don't want him in my fucking house, he can sleep on Kramer's couch for all I care."

"Well technically it's his house to." Dylan said.

"I'm sorry but whose name is on the deed?"

"Riley you can't do this." He challenged. "You're over reacting. You need to take your medicine and calm down."

"Don't tell me to fucking calm down! You calm down." I growled.

"Riley think this through."

"He said he felt like he was dating a child. She told him he deserved better, and he didn't say shit." They just stared at me. "He broke my heart Dylan. He was all I had left and he..." my face was hot and my voice was trembling. God damn it I hate crying but there was something about Lyle. He had me all wrapped up in him. He's my world, and for him to turn his back on me for even a second it just.

"You're supposed to sand around the lock before you unscrew it." Tina mumbled. I looked up at her confused. "I used to have a crazy psycho boyfriend. He was kind of like Ricky but he never actually tried to kill me. I had to change the locks a couple of times." She said sitting down on the floor with me. "Can you need these kind of screws." She said shifting through my tool box. "You can turn that stupid video shit off, I'm a pro at this." She smiled. "Asshole can rot in hell." She whispered. I looked over at Dylan to see him sigh and shake his head.